Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wardays Are Getting Out Of Hand

I've proven why you're wrong, and now you're wishing away the fact that you offering a counter point to me that you couldn't substantiate. You prove it doubly when I said why I don't stop playing in the previous post and you continue to ask me.

It would be one thing if you disagreed with me and thought, well, I should quit. It's another to lie entirely and just pretend like I didn't answer your question. If you disagree, do so honestly. I wouldn't object to that.

It's really not hard to figure out: if you dislike it so much play on another server or go afk during war days.

It's really not hard to figure out: if you dislike it so much play on another server or go afk during war days.

This doesn't address my feelings toward the game and wardays. It doesn't address why there are reasons that there are jailbreak servers that I don't play on, and what the difference is between those and HG. It doesn't address a post I made mere minutes ago, which you have to overlook to make your point. Because if you started to respond to me in a way that reflected reality, you wouldn't be able to charge me with disliking jailbreak so much that I should leave. There's no need to assign to me feelings that I don't harbor. Bonbon did a pretty good job of discussing how he felt honestly. You should do the same. I disagree with him, but he clearly spelled out how he felt without resorting to the kind of tricks that you are.

That's the thing. If my position on something is refuted by facts, I change my position, rather than insisting on it. Please come around on that idea.

Edited by Servo

This doesn't address my feelings toward the game and wardays. It doesn't address why there are reasons that there are jailbreak servers that I don't play on, and what the difference is between those and HG. It doesn't address a post I made mere minutes ago, which you have to overlook to make your point. Because if you started to respond to me in a way that reflected reality, you wouldn't be able to charge me with disliking jailbreak so much that I should leave. There's no need to assign to me feelings that I don't harbor. Bonbon did a pretty good job of discussing how he felt honestly. You should do the same. I disagree with him, but he clearly spelled out how he felt without resorting to the kind of tricks that you are.

That's the thing. If my position on something is refuted by facts, I change my position, rather than insisting on it. Please come around on that idea.

No, I did not read it as you are typing things in paragraphs that can be shortened to a sentence. All you are coming off is as an ass hole and thats not a way to have people respect your opinion. Here is my question: if warfare are so disliked by such a majority why has not one person came here and agrees with you?