Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rant Thread

Jerm

Feel free to vent on this topic. Anything goes.

Nothing bothers me more than being RDMed on Perp. Record demos constantly? Upload them? People play bad and they should feel bad! And another thing! Dust! It gets everywhere!!! Why do we have to shed skin?! All it does is make a mess >:U Anyways part of this thread is to see how far it can go. My old gaming community had a Rant thread that was 110+ pages long of random one-liners and rants. Feel free too abuse your right to free speech.

I hate the feeling of looking back over something you did, and just crying at your own stupidity. Just something you said, the way you stood, the way you talked to someone............ I just hate that. Also, saying hi to someone, and knowing the way you said Hi made yourself look like a total dumbass.

I fucking hate how little I get paid at work, and that I miss school. who the fuck misses school. Well it's more missing learning new things than actually school but still.

I hate how guys treat me differently on the internet just for being a chick.

Fuck not being able to sleep in anymore, means I can't stay up late and it fucking blows.

I wish I was still a kid. And it really blows that I don't have more room to store my clothes and shoes.

I hate how I gain weight by just looking at fucking pastry, and others can eat an entire friggin candy store and still be the size of an asparagus.

and I'm in a happy mood now, imagine all the hate inside of me when I feel bad.

I fucking hate how little I get paid at work, and that I miss school. who the fuck misses school. Well it's more missing learning new things than actually school but still.

Fuck not being able to sleep in anymore, means I can't stay up late and it fucking blows.

I wish I was still a kid. And it really blows that I don't have more room to store my clothes and shoes.

I hate how I gain weight by just looking at fucking pastry, and others can eat an entire friggin candy store and still be the size of an asparagus.

and I'm in a happy mood now, imagine all the hate inside of me when I feel bad.

Don't know if Liking the post, means I'm liking your hate or agreeing with you.

I hate that you're a girl. LOL jk!

I hate that you step down as an advisor.

I hate customers who call best buy asking for the electronics department.

I hate when you wipe your ass and find blood on the toliet paper.

• Like 2

I hate when you wipe your ass and find blood on the toliet paper.

Be glad you aren't me. I don't just see it, I turn the toilet paper red and when I get off the bowl the entire pool below is red. Regular thing for me.

Fuck doctors. We all gotta die some how. Been going on for 3 years.

Be glad you aren't me. I don't just see it, I turn the toilet paper red and when I get off the bowl the entire pool below is red. Regular thing for me.

Fuck doctors. We all gotta die some how. Been going on for 3 years.

Have fun with your slow and agonizing death.....

I fucking hate spiders. Fucking seriously they are the creepiest mother fuckers on the planet. Why are things like tigers and bad ass gorillas on the endangered species list, while these mother fuckers are conspiring to kill us. If you see a spider, kill it. Don't think about its children because the godless killing machine (much like the bear) just eats them fuckers anyway.

Also fuck throwing up.