Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Longtime hacker

Joaquin

1. Name:{DbK] CandyLand

2. Steam Id:candylandhacker.jpg

3. Server:Crackhouse

4. Reason: Wallhacking, possible no recoil/spread

5. Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/79e0a319d2dfeb943347269d1bb72187.dem

6. Comments:Ok so i've been watching him for a couple days now, specing him and its been pretty obvious to me and everyone else playing that hes wallhacking.

I've talked to several HG Clan Members, HG ADMINS, and top 20 players such as:

- (HG) Mr. Wanker

-ReLLik

-(HG) Wingless

--hg- dudmarine

and with all of them ive come to conclusion that im not the only one that knows hes wallhacking.

Wingless told me hes been unsure about him for weeks. Whenever i accuse him of wallhackin in chat or the mic, he deosnt say anything. One time i've even said ok im gonna make a demo, so i join spectators and spec him and he goes afk for like 2 minutes, (as if hes turning them off or something) and starts playing shooting random shit(trying to sell it) from watching him play im sure hes wallhacking, so i hope you guys will see the same. When u watch the demo note that everywhere he looks there is a kill.

His score was about 110-16 and if there wasnt any grenades on the server, he would probaly only have about 8 deaths

Edited by Moto

i didnt tell him that, i told him stop hacking.

he didnt say shit, he never says anything, im sure if he was banned from the server he could careless and he wouldnt complain. Cause he knows hes hacking.

And hobbes what did i tell u about ur smart-ass replies on my threads

Whenever i accuse him of wallhackin in chat or the mic, he deosnt say anything. One time i've even said ok im gonna make a demo, so i join spectators and spec him and he goes afk for like 2 minutes, (as if hes turning them off or something) and starts playing shooting random shit(trying to sell it) from watching him play im sure hes wallhacking, so i hope you guys will see the same. When u watch the demo note that everywhere he looks there is a kill.

Its better to say nothing and just record the demo.

I honestly don't care what you've told me about my "smart ass" replies, I'm trying to give you a tip. Stop being ungrateful and accept it like a gentleman.

Edited by Hobbes

Guest FracturesAlt

I got the link from Prius and took a look at the demo like I normally do when Prius doesn't know if someone is hacking, and I did not think he was hacking.

yeah well that wasnt the best demo either fracture but look all u have to di is play with him and ull see hes hacking, i got another demo that hopefully will show u hes hacking

u can ask top20 players like drizzen, hes bullshit theres some kills that r just bs

Joaquin, here is the tip for catching hacker. You don't go and scream on the mic "stop hacking, stop hacking" and you join spec instantly. You will never get the hacker if you'd keep doing that. Hackers, esp wallers, are smart ass these days. Just exit the game, change ur name(optional), rejoin as spec, and record the demo. Or if there is any admins on, just admin chat them to inform your suspicion. But the best way to do is to stick with the first method because once admins know there is a hacker, 99% of da time they will send themselves to spec and It'll make those hackers be more cautious and turn their hacks off or leave the game. Juz take the demo and report in here is the best solution yet.

If the server says your steam ID when you join and leave, give it a little bit before you rejoin so the chat isn't flooded with your ID and different names. Maybe 10 seconds or so. It sounds silly but more sneaky to catch them.

Or if there is any admins on, just admin chat them to inform your suspicion.

Even though the server announcements (in most servers I guess) say how to do it, no one ever does, except some regulars.

Type in chat: @ <message>

With no < >.

Ex: @ HALP HAX IN HERR!

Edited by Moto

Guys i got the perfect demo of candyland hacking, so i watched it r_drawothermodels 2 on how u guys told me, AND ITS SO OBIVOUS HE HACKS! hes shooting at guys THRU THE WALLS. i got a screenshot of it look.

candylandwalling.jpg(In this screenshot he shoots at a guy TWICE thru the wall, then waits for him to come out.)

The only Problem is that i can't upload it on that zhost.hellsgamers.com website, its been able to upload all of my demos except this one, it says"FILETYPE NOT ALLOWED" but all my demos are the same, Could it be cus its 8 MB?

Is there anyway i could edit this demo to cut the second half of it off? Is there any other Website where i can upload demos?

Off topic: If you turned off capslock when insulting people through chat, it would make you look much better.

2009-08-08 21:53:35 Say I said "ITS FACT".

2009-08-08 21:53:32 Say I said "THEY HAVE SMALL PENISES".

2009-08-08 21:53:27 Say I said "CUS UR ASIAN".

2009-08-08 21:51:31 Say I said "AND BLACK PPL GOT THE BIGGEST DICKS ITS PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:22 Say I said "ITS FUCKIN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:16 Say I said "CUS ITS FUCKIN PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:12 Say I said "I GOT A BIG DICK".

2009-08-08 21:51:05 Say I said "HELL FUCKIN NO".

2009-08-08 21:50:56 Say I said "ASIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS".

2009-08-08 21:50:51 Say I said "ITS PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:50:48 Say I said "THE ONLY ONES THAT SAY ASIANS ARE BIG ARE THE ASIANS".

2009-08-08 21:50:35 Say I said "U GOT A SMALL PENIS".

2009-08-08 21:50:32 Say I said "FAGOT".

2009-08-08 21:50:26 Say I said "YES THEY DO".

2009-08-08 21:50:18 Say I said "ASIANS HAVE SMALL PENISES".

Off topic: If you turned off capslock when insulting people through chat, it would make you look much better.

Joaquin, I will remove you from the server SO FAST if I ever hear anything like that from you again. How fucking old are you?

alrite im sry for that, but the guy was insulting hispanic ppl

but nothing i said was racist.

and hobbes what did i tell u bout writing in my threads.

and i finnaly got the good demo look above.

and HObbes stop trying to instigate fights with everybody, u try to make everybody hate each other in ur clan, i see u on ohter forums making ppl fight each other, thtas really gay and thats what pansy's do

What other forums? This is the only forum I visit besides one other one, and thats an imageboard.

Also, these are public forums. If you don't like me responding to your threads, start sending your reports to staff/council in PMs.

WOW Joaquin, you're a fucking moron, bitch. Don't let me hear you say those again.

Calm the fuck down AzN Boi - take your rage elsewhere.

True. Caplocks is cruise control for cool; it makes you look like a complete dumbass.

2009-08-08 21:53:35 Say I said "ITS FACT".

2009-08-08 21:53:32 Say I said "THEY HAVE SMALL PENISES".

2009-08-08 21:53:27 Say I said "CUS UR ASIAN".

2009-08-08 21:51:31 Say I said "AND BLACK PPL GOT THE BIGGEST DICKS ITS PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:22 Say I said "ITS FUCKIN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:16 Say I said "CUS ITS FUCKIN PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:51:12 Say I said "I GOT A BIG DICK".

2009-08-08 21:51:05 Say I said "HELL FUCKIN NO".

2009-08-08 21:50:56 Say I said "ASIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS".

2009-08-08 21:50:51 Say I said "ITS PROVEN FACT".

2009-08-08 21:50:48 Say I said "THE ONLY ONES THAT SAY ASIANS ARE BIG ARE THE ASIANS".

2009-08-08 21:50:35 Say I said "U GOT A SMALL PENIS".

2009-08-08 21:50:32 Say I said "FAGOT".

2009-08-08 21:50:26 Say I said "YES THEY DO".

2009-08-08 21:50:18 Say I said "ASIANS HAVE SMALL PENISES".

See that quote? Don't say dumbshit like that again. As a regular player on our servers you should know better than that; don't do it again.

As for Candyland I've had my suspicions as well, but as far as I can tell (from spectating him on multiple occasions) he's pretty legitimate; fast, has good aim, and knows how to use most of the weapons effectively.

Edited by Artillery

U NO WHAT I MEAN.

im sorry not other FORUMS other THREADS. STOP instigating fights and stop making ppl fight against each other, ur gonna make eevryone hate evryone ive seen alot of threads, and ur in EVERY single thread saying something condescending towards someone.

SO dont talk to me and dont comment on my threads and i wont talk to u

I would like it if you stop pulling stuff out of your ass. If providing proof of you being racist is making people fight against eachother, it would be nice if you stop posting ban reports. Perhaps everyone should stop providing ban reports and demos, and any type of report. Because lord Joaquin demands no one starts fights.

Edit: And with this, I'm done. You'll get whats coming eventually. I'll just let it go slower instead of speeding the process up.

Edited by Hobbes

and wingless and bulletz im sry my fellow asian friends. Buti didnt say anything racist.

i wont say anything bout that again though

HOBBES DONT TALK TO ME.

YOUR TRYING TO START ANOOTHER FIGHT AND MAKE ANOTHER CLAN MEMBER HATE ANOOTHER PERSON.

and thats not racist, there was a guy named "I LIKE BLACK WEINERS" somebody reported him for having a racist name, and a staff member said, "Thats not racist, hes just stating his opinion" Prius said that

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8295&highlight=black+weiners

Edited by Joaquin

and wingless and bulletz im sry my fellow asian friends. Buti didnt say anything racist.

i wont say anything bout that again though

HOBBES DONT TALK TO ME.

YOUR TRYING TO START ANOOTHER FIGHT AND MAKE ANOTHER CLAN MEMBER HATE ANOOTHER PERSON.

and thats not racist, there was a guy named "I LIKE BLACK WEINERS" somebody reported him for having a racist name, and a staff member said, "Thats not racist, hes just stating his opinion" Prius said that

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8295&highlight=black+weiners

"I like black weiners" is a preference. "Asians have small penises" is defamation. Why do I even have to explain this to you?