Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Longtime hacker

Joaquin

Edit - Actually, I'm not even going to qualify that with a response. I'm too tired to explain why you're an idiot.

Resorting to ad hominem attacks are we?

Indians are Asian, no? Or is the BBC not a respected news source anymore?

Resorting to ad hominem attacks are we?

Indians are Asian, no? Or is the BBC not a respected news source anymore?

India is in Asia, but they are not "Asians". "Asian" is an ethnicity, and does not refer to a locale when speaking in reference to people. Again, you are an idiot.

You're quoting locale at me again. Speaking ethnically, Asian and Indian are completely separate cultures. Completely aside from your lack of understanding of this point, and you citing text that cites and text that does not actually pertain to the point you are trying to prove (please don't quote wikipedia without checking the article's sources, you'll look like... well, an idiot) the article from BBC that you linked referrers specifically to INDIANS. Red apples are apples and therefore all apples are red does not work when talking about fruit, nor does it here.

Oh I get it now, you're talking about Chinese people right? =)

If for example, I liked yellow apples but hated green and red ones. Would it be correct to say I liked apples? Or if I liked green and red, but hated yellow, could I then say I hate apples? No, you have to refer to a specific type. Joaquin said Asians, not Oriental Asians, not Middle Eastern Asians, not Indian Asians, etc.

Some people only refer to white people as Americans (they'll call Mexican-Americans Mexican for example). True Americans are the natives that lived here prior to white settlement. Different usage of the term doesn't make one "more correct" than the other.

Oh I get it now, you're talking about Chinese people right? =)

If for example, I liked yellow apples but hated green and red ones. Would it be correct to say I liked apples? Or if I liked green and red, but hated yellow, could I then say I hate apples? No, you have to refer to a specific type. Joaquin said Asians, not Oriental Asians, not Middle Eastern Asians, not Indian Asians, etc.

Some people only refer to white people as Americans (they'll call Mexican-Americans Mexican for example). True Americans are the natives that lived here prior to white settlement. Different usage of the term doesn't make one "more correct" than the other.

Why must you take basic algebraic logic and turn it into something that doesn't ever pertain to your point? Especially when it's the same logic I just used to prove you wrong.

This is a roadmap of this thread:

1) Joaquin raging about someone thinks hacks

2) Hobbes noticing that Joaquin is a douchebag on mm1

3) Collective verbal beating of Joaquin for said douchebaggery

4) You providing limited statistical data about an unrelated ethnicity that happens to share a continent with the one we're actually talking about

5) I cuttingly remind you that we're talking ethnicity, not geographical location

6) You quote wikipedia, which happens to cite references that aren't related to the point you're making. Also note that the census does not have a box for Indian, they are grouped into "Other Asian".

7) I inform you of the above, and you again attempt to assume that I'm not talking ethnicity as any normal person would, and you bastardize the analogy I was using to make you look stupid. You also, again, talk about locale (American is the term used for any citizen of America, Mexican-American or African-American can (incorrectly) be used to segregate them further. Hispanic, African, Asian, Indian, etc. are also accurate descriptors of the same people that were just classed above, provided we're talking ethnicity... of which we are right now.)

Other notes:

1) The stereotype is that Asians (ethnicity) have small penises. Joaquin is too socially ignorant to know basic geography to begin with, pretty much eliminating anything other than outright biggotry as the reason for his choice of words.

2) Saying Asians have small penises is still defamation because it overgeneralize something, making it incorrect.

TL;DR - Different usage of the term DOES make one more correct than the other. Don't try to somehow ruin this analogy, but it's apples and oranges. Everyone else is talking ethnicity, you're talking locale. Locale is not pertinent to this discussion, and is therefore INCORRECT.

Also, don't quote wikipedia without verifying its sources. You lose all credibility when you do.

Joaquin, it's funny how you come on HG forums and tell HG don't do this and don't do that and why do you gotta be a smart-ass etc.

Nice chat logs by the way.

You're a moron.

By the way, I'm part asian and I took offense to that. It's FACT in your mind because the asians dicks you've held in your hands were tiny. Other than that how in the fuck would you know about men's dick size?

:gtfo:

Wingless i know your asian and im sorry this offended you.

But im not racist, i live in miami, the biggest melting pot of races in united states or atleast it seems that way. There is very few ppl down here that are racist, and if you are, you get ur ass kicked.

My best friend is asian, hes vietnamese(benjamin pham is his name)

so when i said this i was jsut saying something thats PROVEN fact.

What i meant when i said asians have small penises is what im about to write in quotations

"The average ASIAN has a smaller penis than the average EUROPEAN,AFRICAN,HISPANIC."

it is proven fact, you can search it on the web. here a link if you want

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonny5/penis-size-chart-by-ethnicity-aub

This also has alot to do with height, since the average ASIAN, is shorter than the average EUROPEAN,HISPANIC,AFRICAN, it is more likely that the asian dude will have a smaller penis.

The statistic are as follows:

AFRICAN DESCENT- 6.6 inches

European DESCENT- 6.3 inches

Asian descent- 5.7 inches

theyre are also other races that have smaller penises than africans and europeans like

Eskimos/native Americans are around 6.0

theres also other websites that say Caucasians are bigger than africans by a small amount, but they all have EAST ASIANS as the smallest average

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

im sorry if this offended you, but the point im trying to prove here is that i was NOT BEING RACIST. Just stating PROVEN FACT. it's the same thing if i said the average AMERICAN is taller than the average MEXICAN. It's just fact, not racism

and btw Niahmas jsut came in and provided proof so its not fair that you start verbally assaulting him too

Wingless i know your asian and im sorry this offended you.

But im not racist, i live in miami, the biggest melting pot of races in united states or atleast it seems that way. There is very few ppl down here that are racist, and if you are, you get ur ass kicked.

My best friend is asian, hes vietnamese(benjamin pham is his name)

so when i said this i was jsut saying something thats PROVEN fact.

What i meant when i said asians have small penises is what im about to write in quotations

"The average ASIAN has a smaller penis than the average EUROPEAN,AFRICAN,HISPANIC."

it is proven fact, you can search it on the web. here a link if you want

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonny5/penis-size-chart-by-ethnicity-aub

This also has alot to do with height, since the average ASIAN, is shorter than the average EUROPEAN,HISPANIC,AFRICAN, it is more likely that the asian dude will have a smaller penis.

The statistic are as follows:

AFRICAN DESCENT- 6.6 inches

European DESCENT- 6.3 inches

Asian descent- 5.7 inches

theyre are also other races that have smaller penises than africans and europeans like

Eskimos/native Americans are around 6.0

theres also other websites that say Caucasians are bigger than africans by a small amount, but they all have EAST ASIANS as the smallest average

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

im sorry if this offended you, but the point im trying to prove here is that i was NOT BEING RACIST. Just stating PROVEN FACT. it's the same thing if i said the average AMERICAN is taller than the average MEXICAN. It's just fact, not racism

and btw Niahmas jsut came in and provided proof so its not fair that you start verbally assaulting him too

Who the fuck cares? Who researches about dicks? Are you missing one in your life?

Feeling a little incompetent maybe? Perhaps making sure you might meet the average? Looking for a smaller average to fit into?

Calm the fuck down AzN Boi - take your rage elsewhere.

What? Can't I get offended by that kind of statement? Didn't wingless also get offended, that's why he constantly explained to those douchebags? I wasn't raging fyi, I found it was extremely stupid to make those statements. And now you've shown my another level of stupidity Artiliery. IDGS

nah bro listen i was about to say u no what jsut drop it but then wingless started attacking niahmas saying that he's got no proof and that he doesnt no shit, so i just did my hw real fast and got a few websites to state that he's not telling lies. So i just got the proof the prove that what i was saying was true and that its not bullshit and i was especially trying to prove that its NOT RACISM. some of you guys think that saying"That black guy" is racism, i have alot of friends that are black (mostly hatian) and they all know that if you say "That black guy" is not a racist thing to say, the same way when i said "Asians have smaller penises" i was saying anything racist. but alrite im gonna drop it, i no u or wingless probally gonna wanna say the last word and w/e but im not speaking about it no more, unless i get verbally attacked and falsely accused of something.