Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Instantnoodles! Gag And Making A Fool Out Of Me

CeNtOsAn

1. Abuser name: [HG] INSTANTNOODLES!

2. Their Steam Id:

0:25124257

3. What server:67.228.245.10:27015

4. About what time: 2:00 am Est 5/5/2013

5. PROOF: Although I did not record the gag during opinionated day I did record him telling me "you little shit asshole" @ tick 40654. you have to fast forward and CAN NOT JUMP to it. the chat doesn't jump to that timeframe.

6. Please tell us about the incident

I'll start from the beginning.

It was lava day and the tz were supposed to jump back to railing but only me and kilroy made it back. Then out of nowhere instantnoodles said last reaction jump and I was killed. The rebel got lr. I told him that that's not fair and he replied with "its my day i can do whatever the hell i want. If you want, join ct and do !lead." I told him that I could not because of the auto server t list. He became smug and told me that he can do whatever he wants since he is admin and I bet him 1k rep that he can't un t-list me. After he knew he could not, he said "I don't have to listen to this kid who freekills (even though I didn't freekill but server t listed me)" and so I called him a "loser." He gags me and so I change my name to NOODLE OWES ME 1K REP. He would not give me the rep OR ungag me eventhough it was an opinionated day. I got killed because I was forcefully gagged right during what grinds my gears opinionated day.

d) Disrespecting other players then taking action against them when they talk about

40654 is the tick you should see. I did not record everything but that should be enough proof that he did not follow these two admin rules

Regarding my console t-list ban, I did not mass freekill. Warden Samsta told all ctz to shoot the t that did not stop in entarace to deathrun. I killed like 5 in a second. There was also an admin at the time but I don't remember his name. They can vouch for me. I'm not sure where to appeal bans

abuse.dem

Edited by RedDevil6193
0:25124257 people dont know how to get steam ids, sigh

Its my day, i can choose how i get to LR. Idc what u say i choose cuz im lead. I can give it to the rebeling T if i want. For the gag; I took action against you because you kept spamming about some stupid bet. All you were trying to do was to get me to un-tlist u from a week long t-list you probably deserve. From the looks of your history, you are no stranger to t-listing. http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=1:11309710 . If you keep spamming and changing your names about me yea im gonna take action against you. Heres a lil thing i like to call chat logs. http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/4049738 . If you try to get me to do shit because of your stupidity then you got a whole another thing coming. You are exactly like a broken record player, spamming things after i gagged you to shut you up. The first couple gags should have been sufficient to tell you to be quiet. Seriously if i wanted to listen to a broken record player, i'll go watch a Eng dub of Naruto (lets see who can get this)

I've said my say, now lets wait for upper management to give final say.

*edit* Heres the magic of opinionated days, its opinionated. If you don't want to play or cannot play then you simply don't play. My gagging does not prohibit your ability to NOT play in the day. If you walk up there knowing you have no way of communicating thats your own damn fault.

Edited by InstantNoodles!
  • Like 1

So let me get some facts straight.

IDC about he killed you on last reaction, idc if it was fair or not it didnt break any rules so dont matter, and thats not abuse.

Second of all he gagged you for calling him loser, i dont see any abuse.

You died because of that idc cause you started it.

If you think he is disrespecting then HG Bans

SO tell me again whats abuse here?

I don't understand what is the point of having abuse section of the forum when it will only be shrugged, disregarded and just laughed upon. This is how you lose members when you don't even look into he matter at hand. I wonder how upper management will react when seeing the type of language their admins use

e.g. InstantNoodles!: YOU LITTLE SHIT ASSHOLE *gags* (inside demo)

Reddevil: IDC about he killed you on last ...

You guys act like little kids that bully others.