Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ingame Name : idk

Steam Name : [HG] Dolan (sometimes its "i wear vans"

Why You Want To Join :Cause im hispanic

Status(VIP,Gold) :what

Do You Have TS3? :yep

Do You Agree To Use TS3? :yep

Ingame Name : idk

Steam Name : [HG] Dolan (sometimes its "i wear vans"

Why You Want To Join :Cause im hispanic

Status(VIP,Gold) :what

Do You Have TS3? :yep

Do You Agree To Use TS3? :yep

Damn it Dolan, I see you do this on all the org pages now, lol.

• Like 1

(DISBANDED)

As it saddens me I really wished that I could keep continuing this org but it does not meet my standards of what I wished for. I liked the fun I had in this org and with my members. I made some mistakes and made corrections to them. I wanted to make this org so it could be successful but it just wasnt what I was looking for. It was only being held by people that I know were good and ones that always paid attention to their surroundings and used logic to keep alive during raids. I really hoped this org would stay but my needs are for somewhere else where my ideals are and where I can find people that are serious about raiding successfully and watching their comrades. I wish to my members the very best of luck to find a good org. I just believe that my leadership isnt strong enough. I used to be a great leader but on a different game. I try my best to lead my squad/org to find the best comforts. Hopefully we can meet up in the same org. Im not abandoning you(org members). I will chat with you and try to base with you when Im alone. If this org is to be continued by another org member message me on steam or fourm PM. Thank you for all of your help. It was indeed a blast.

• 5 years later...