Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Delirium Here To Raise Some Hell.

So, Figured id stop in and give a shout. Say hey. I go by DeLiRiuM in game. I play mostly CSS on the HG D2/Ice world Deathmatch servers. Im normally in the top 20. I used to play competitively, ive played CS ever since beta 1 and then 1.5 and 1.6 then On to CSS. I can remember the first multi player shooter. Wolfenstein. Yes... Im telling my age. Im an older player looking to join a group.

So come get me at the HG D2 and iceworld servers if you see me on.

Maybe while im at it. Some one can give me some direction. The D2 server is so very very laggy. Ive got low ping around 30. Ive never had any issues til the last update. Sure would like that issue gone. if there is some setting changes or rates or something Il love some info.

Own ya Later!!! Peace!!!

DeLiRiuM

Maybe while im at it. Some one can give me some direction. The D2 server is so very very laggy. Ive got low ping around 30. Ive never had any issues til the last update. Sure would like that issue gone. if there is some setting changes or rates or something Il love some info.

Homer just overhauled the server last night it should be much less laggy now.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks for all the welcomes.. I definitly will check out the server and see if its better. It seems to have happened here recently after a big Steam/CSS?Source update and changes were made. Anyhow. You can always find me on the servers at least once a day if not twice a day. Would love to apply to HG. Is there any minimum requirements? Or needs to do so? where can I do this and what do you need? Thanks!!

BTW. Im one of the old timers in the game.. Not a youngster anymore but enjoy tearing it up even at my age. Lol

• 1 month later...