Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Siggys

StyleeZy

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum signature please

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Red white and Blue

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I would like a picture of a predator from Aliens vs Predator and could I also have the Union Jack somewhere in the sig aswell?

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Forgetful Predator [HG] Member

Edited by Forgetful Predator

Anyone who hasn't already contacted me / Posted in this thread, Please do not post here until i edit this, my sig making is currently closed. There's like 20 other people with the same thread concepts so feel free to give them a try! I will be organizing a notepad with every single persons name i've told i will make signatures for and use a randomizer to pick which ones im doing. Thanks guys!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Siggy

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : blue white black (or whatever blends well)

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like reflected? The more the better! : Snowboarding / CSGO / Dangerkids,RiseAgainst (any combination of any renders/images is fine if it looks nice!)

4) What Text would you like to appear? mccaincracker

forum or steam pm me if you need moar info

EDIT: If you havent already started it i'd like to add that I don't want it to be so massive people have to scroll for ages to get past my post. Thanks again bb!

1) What is it you're requesting? Forum Signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : blue red purple

3)Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : SC2 master symbol(can you make the masters symbol sshine like in sc2?), sc2 symbol,HG logo

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : dL BigJ strategy

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Light (Ice) Blue, light green, navy blue/black

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : TF2 Pyro

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : HG | jajolt (and you can add TF2 Division Advisor if it fits, but it doesn't have to be there.)

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Signature/ Forum Avatar/and if u really love me make me a wallpaper for my PC!

:D

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black,white,blue

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : HITMAN!!!!

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Member, TF2 and CSS Division, my in game name [HG] PersianSkillzz ºaQº

Edited by PersianSkillzz

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

One sig - One spray, if its not too much to ask

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? :

Black DarkRed DarkSomthing

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

Something like these... What im trying to show is the character style and cloth.

Please dont use those pics, if you can find something similar, thats be dope!

Little more detail: A guy, a little muscular, wearing baggy cloth (hodie - baggy pants) and if you somehow could add the guy fawkes mask... +1 then!

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :

"HG | Delink" (ye the vet tag bitch!

:P)

5) Others - you totally forgot this point...

800*300 max please

Edited by Delink

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Teal, Black, white

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Sara Jean Underwood <3

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : My name and hells gamers symbol somewhere

i'll sex you gud <3

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Sig

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Blue, Black, White

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Pulsefire Ezreal

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] EpicSoyMilk

Edited by EpicSoyMilk

2 Request please take your time

1. Avatar

2. Black, Dark blue, Light blue

3. The pusheen cat

4. -hg- Joey7

1. Forum Sig

2. Black White and Blue

3. (This is quite specific be ready) Speakers at the top corners with a DJ in the middle and 2 cats running/jumping in on the sides

4. -hg- Joey7, CSGO JailBreak Admin, Slaying Whore

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : forum sig

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : any color is fine with me

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I would like a kingdom hearts sig that includes sora and kiri in it.

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :[HG] KarmaOfPain

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Sig

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Red, Orange, Black

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : The gmod symbol, And a counterstrike CT with an AWP

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG]Shift perp moderator

Note: rethinking what i want

1)What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Sig

2)If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : forum colors

3)Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

rethinking idea for image

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :

HG | SuperSkreech with Council somewhere or HG | SuperSkreech [C] depening on what font and placement

do what you think best as never had a forum sig before

contact me when working on it as i know you have a long list

• Like 1

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Combine grey, Silver (shiny), and a Hint of blue

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : The combine in the suit from this addon shooting a pulse rifle (tracer round preferably as a .gif) either at a regular half life 2 zombie or off the sig, you're choice.

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Sharp Shooter Divisional Advisor Can't think of any font to use, you're choice of what would fit best.

• 2 weeks later...

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : In-game spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black, blue, and red

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Grimreaper (but not cartoonish)

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] Grimstrick CS:S Division (if you could make the G look badass that would be cool

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : In-game spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black, blue, and red

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Grimreaper (but not cartoonish)

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] Grimstrick CS:S Division (if you could make the G look badass that would be cool

Since you didn't take the time to read my requirements for a signature, Declined

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Siggy

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : blue white black (or whatever blends well)

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like reflected? The more the better! : Snowboarding / CSGO / Dangerkids,RiseAgainst (any combination of any renders/images is fine if it looks nice!)

4) What Text would you like to appear? mccaincracker

forum or steam pm me if you need moar info

EDIT: If you havent already started it i'd like to add that I don't want it to be so massive people have to scroll for ages to get past my post. Thanks again bb!

7VaKEfF.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Blue, Orange, Black

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Jessica Alba :D

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : -hg- Ryeezyyy , CS:GO Division

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Blue, Orange, Black

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Jessica Alba :D

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : -hg- Ryeezyyy , CS:GO Division

As you clearly didnt take the time to actually read through my requirements, Declined.

• Like 1