Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Hg | You Abused

bob saget

You free slayed me first because i shot him in duck hunt during a game of duck hunt. he said i was on an angle but i was facing straight. Second he slayed me because i killed 2 t's who didn't follow the orders in a blue room trap. The lead kinda tarped himself but i followed what he said. I have witnesses that agree with me on that. and last when i tried to talk to him about this the next round he muted me before i could finish the sentence.

• Like 1

1. Follow template.

2. The archway thing was a miscommunication with orders, talked to Red about that already.

3. In duckhunt, I was flying next to the glass and hitting it so I couldn't be shot, considering I also had 50 HP, the general aim of your shot had to of been at an angle.

4. Demo of what I was doing, just as an example, not really what happened.

http://www.mediafire...kso9lp54zny4zx9

Also, no proof?

And I muted you cause I don't want to start shit in the server, others told you to make an abuse report too. It was nice of you to proceed to tell me "fuck you" after I muted you though.

Edited by youthedog