Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Serenity

ABCyphx

_________________________________________________________________________________

post-11932-0-36413100-1369803755_thumb.png

Owners

Serene Chex

Serene Meek

Serene CyphX

Mods

Serene Teejay

Serene Thomas

Veterans

Members

Serene Pickles

Serene Panda

Serene Sergeant

Serene Mechtanium

Tryouts

Tobey Mcchicken

Serene Lukas

Serene Combine

Johnny Boi

Ben Blackburn

Adam Ahmed

Cam Dawson

Jack Panerd

Taylor Mcbigdick

Jesus Yahweh

Nico Docolas

The Grey

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rules

( You must follow all the rules below )

1. Follow server rules at all times, no exceptions.

2. Do not talk trash about others or their org.

3. Listen to higher ups in the org, do not disrespect them.

4. When an org member is in trouble, help them out!

5. Make sure to let others in the org know when you are basing/raiding, so you are not on your own.

Requirements

1. HG recruit or above is not required.

2. You must have a somewhat clean ban record.

(Ban record must not be severe, such as multiple cdm's/rdm's lasting more than a day.)

4. Must have Teamspeak

(voice.hellsgamers.com:2012)

Car Colors

White with blue underglow is optional

post-11932-0-48429500-1369802300_thumb.png

Character Skins

post-11932-0-36522100-1369802316_thumb.png

________________________________________________________________________________

Application

Steam Name:

RP Name:

Why do you want to join?

What makes you stand out?

Do you use a microphone?

Have you read the rules and requirements?

Allies

The Prostitutes $5

Recruiting is currently OPEN

Edited by Yinyang
  • Like 4

Steam Name: [HG] Justin

RP Name: Justin Blessing

Why do you want to join? Well, I'm not gonna lie the Blessings were the best
:D
. But they have disband and I am orgless, this org seems like a very active and skilled org. I would like to be apart of it.

What makes you stand out? I can make every gun except for deagles, I am extremely active and always have props.
  • Like 1

Application

Steam Name: -hg- Tobey

Why do you want to join?: Im Tobey Mcchicken and i can supply the or with McChickens for every no i want to join because i was stuped and left and want to come back.

What make you stand out?: You tell me i can make all the guns can make props for bases and im Tobey McChicken.

Edited by ~Tobey~

Steam Name: Suzaku

Rp Name: The Grey

Why do I want to join? I have played with serveral of the orgs members over the past few days, and I have found the experience rather enjoyable so I would like continue that experince to enjoy PERP to the maximum of its potential.

What make me stand out? I have been played PERP for over a weeks worth of total playtime, money is no issue, I can make all of the important guns, I have a decent car, and I don't think I'm that big of an asshole. :l

How I read the rules and requirements? Yes I have read the rules and requirements and do not believe that I have broken any Cyphx :P

Edited by Suzaku590

Application

Steam Name: -hg- Tobey

Why do you want to join?: Im Tobey Mcchicken and i can supply the or with McChickens for every no i want to join because i was stuped and left and want to come back.

What make you stand out?: You tell me i can make all the guns can make props for bases and im Tobey McChicken.

Hello, Tobey. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts.
  • Like 1

Steam Name: HG | Magic

RP Name: Magic Blessing as of right now.

Why do you want to join? I really feel I could be a great addition to the org and could really help out with my skills as far as basing to leadership. Plus, I can basically craft most items if needed.

What makes you stand out? Former Co-Owner of The Blessing Family. I know what i'm doing and you can count on me to be there to assist fellow org members. Also, i'm a mod!

Have you read the rules and requirements? Yes

Edited by Magic
  • Like 4

Steam Name: HG | Magic

RP Name: Magic Blessing as of right now.

Why do you want to join? I really feel I could be a great addition to the org and could really help out with my skills as far as basing to leadership. Plus, I can basically craft most items if needed.

What makes you stand out? Former Co-Owner of The Blessing Family. I know what i'm doing and you can count on me to be there to assist fellow org members. Also, i'm a mod!

Hello, Magic. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts.
  • Like 1

Steam Name: -hg-Shift

RP Name: Shift Alamo

Why do you want to join? I applied to the blessings, and the ydisbannded. im looking for a good solid org that grows and raids :)

What makes you stand out? I have max lvl lockpicking, I can create any weapon in perp.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Yes i have :)

Steam Name:[HG] Panda Jankins

RP Name:Panda Blessing

Why do you want to join?Because it is a very good org and i have lost of friends in it

What makes you stand out?I'm good at raiding and basing

Have you read the rules and requirements?Yes

Hello, Panda. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts. (Panda's still fat)
  • Like 3

Steam Name:

UnderVoid (UberVoid)

RP Name:

Adam Bradley(will change to serene tag if accepted, making it easier to find me)

Why do you want to join?

I only have an org with friends in real life, and to be honest - they are either really bad at this game or never come on. I'd very much like to be in a group of people who are good at the game and rich as I have seen.

Im an experienced gamer, I used to play minecraft a while back and often got admin rank, as I was respectfull to the owners, in this sitiuation, everone in serene has my respect. I have also been friends of Teejay a while now, and he has allowed me to base with you guys, and its been great doing that so I'd like to be in the org to feel more of a part of it. Oh, I also have 9 and counting cars (of which im painting some of them white and getting blue underglow as of seing yours).

Do you use a microphone?

Yes, but not as much as I could do. Often my neighbours are making a lot of noise at bad times.

Yes I have, and the one thing I havnt got yet is team speak, Ill get it, but I have no clue what it really does.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and I dont mind if you dont accept me.

Edited by Undervoid

Yes I have, and the one thing I havnt got yet is team speak, Ill get it, but I have no clue what it really does.

Teamspeak is used for better communication while playing together.

Steam Name: Poseidon

RP Name: Adam Funk

Why do you want to join? Very good with orgs like theese.

What makes you stand out? Extremly good with uzis and will kill anyone you want me to.

Do you use a microphone? No.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Hell ya!

Steam Name: Poseidon

RP Name: Adam Funk

Why do you want to join? Very good with orgs like theese.

What makes you stand out? Extremly good with uzis and will kill anyone you want me to.

Do you use a microphone? No.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Hell ya!

He is actually good with guns he killed 2 raiders when I saw him and he did it in a flash. No doubt about it, he is a good protector.

Steam Name:

UnderVoid (UberVoid)

RP Name:

Adam Bradley(will change to serene tag if accepted, making it easier to find me)

Why do you want to join?

I only have an org with friends in real life, and to be honest - they are either really bad at this game or never come on. I'd very much like to be in a group of people who are good at the game and rich as I have seen.

Im an experienced gamer, I used to play minecraft a while back and often got admin rank, as I was respectfull to the owners, in this sitiuation, everone in serene has my respect. I have also been friends of Teejay a while now, and he has allowed me to base with you guys, and its been great doing that so I'd like to be in the org to feel more of a part of it. Oh, I also have 9 and counting cars (of which im painting some of them white and getting blue underglow as of seing yours).

Do you use a microphone?

Yes, but not as much as I could do. Often my neighbours are making a lot of noise at bad times.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and I dont mind if you dont accept me.

Hello, Adam. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts. (Get on PERP sometime and ill invite yah)
  • Like 1

Steam Name: -hg-Shift

RP Name: Shift Alamo

Why do you want to join? I applied to the blessings, and the ydisbannded. im looking for a good solid org that grows and raids :)

What makes you stand out? I have max lvl lockpicking, I can create any weapon in perp.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Yes i have :)

Hello, Shift. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts. (Get on PERP sometime and ill invite yah)

Steam Name: Reklez Ryderz(lacruz36)

RP Name: Reklez Ryderz

Why do you want to join? You guys look like a very decent org. that i would like to join

What makes you stand out? Im a very good raider,etc. im good behind the trigger

Do you use a microphone? Yes i do.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Yes i have'd

Steam Name: [HG] Sergeant Gage

RP Name: Sergeant Gage

Why do you want to join? Well, I'm not gonna lie was in the process of trying to join the blessings (recruit) and they disbanded while i was in the hospital with my wife (my son tried to come early). I know Chex and Cyphx as well as some of the other guys.

What makes you stand out? I am a nice guy and a team player will always help with building and org members with weapons, props, ammo, etc.

MIC? Yes

Do i know and follow the rules? Always
  • Like 3

Steam Name: [HG] Sergeant Gage

RP Name: Sergeant Gage

Why do you want to join? Well, I'm not gonna lie was in the process of trying to join the blessings (recruit) and they disbanded while i was in the hospital with my wife (my son tried to come early). I know Chex and Cyphx as well as some of the other guys.

What makes you stand out? I am a nice guy and a team player will always help with building and org members with weapons, props, ammo, etc.

MIC? Yes

Do i know and follow the rules? Always

Hello, Gage. Thanks for apply for Serenity, you have been APPROVED for tryouts. (Get on PERP sometime and ill invite yah)

Application

Steam Name: -hg- Custom

RP Name: Tyga Stripe

Why do you want to join? I always base/raid with you guys, so i would like to become part of the org (again). And i know most of the people in serenity and i like most of them.

What makes you stand out? i can craft all guns and ammo, im a team player, im supply myself, good shot

Do you use a microphone? Yes

Edited by Custom
  • Like 1