Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Serenity

ABCyphx

Steam Name: [FiG] Volker Mc Folke

RP Name: Volker Arunshire

Why do you want to join?: The reputation on the clan is very well known, and you have been known to get rich and such. There are good members in Serenity too. (Prometheus)

What makes you stand out?: I can craft multiple items, and I am a lethal marksman.

Do you use a microphone?: Only when needed.

Have you read the rules and requirements?: Yes I have.

Prometheus (Serene Teejay) referred me to Serenity.

Steam Name: bimo9mm9

RP Name: Bill Jordan

Why do you want to join? I've been playing on the HG PERP server since the Scaletta Family was around about 1 year ago. I believe that I would be a valuble asset to Serenity.

What makes you stand out? I have 8 lockpicking skill and have very much experiance with raiding and defending. My current amount of ingame cash is 753k. If needed I will buy bases and help to provide weapons and ammo.

Do you use a microphone? Yes, I am also always willing to use Teamspeak.

Have you read the rules and requirements? Yes, I also have a clean record. No bans, nor ban reports.

Edited by bimo9mm9

• 2 weeks later...

Application

Steam name: Orange juice ت

RP name: Johnny Johnson

Why do i want to join? Because i really like gettin together with org, and do stuff. AND BECAUSE I HATE GETTING RAIDED BY SERENE Q.Q

What makes me stand out? I think that i am a really nice perp player, i am not a doucebag when gettin pulled over by the cops, i give free rides, i am generally a nice guy. i play for fun, unless i need cash (exaple, standing on my car and spamming "act muscle" in console outside bank) plus the fact that i aim pretty well.

Do i use microphone? only if there is no time to write it (like telling people to get outta my shop)

Have i read the rules and requirements? Yes, but i dont got ts3 at the moment, but can install if needed!!!

thank you for reading my application. derp