Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Free Jailbreak Admin

Guest JJK

Previous admins have been removed or demoted, they were only admin to populate the server - but I see the server is populating itself just fine.

If I read your logs / examine you ingame and you help the server out, you can keep it.

Include many fun commands

ONLY HG members qualify

Post your gamename and steamID for free admin!

:dual:

Ingame name: [HG] Headshot (this is my admin name)

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:6066545

P.S. JJK, please, before handing out alot of adin, please do a backround check. Me and Dynasty played yesturday, I know I am a nub at this, but I did read the rules, and I know theres not killing allowed if a t follow rules, but me and dynasty witness admins abusing like crazy yesturday, idk their names, but dynasty does. they were saying get into the big join box, then playing "Evil simon says" then when pople would do as they say, they would kill us. I'm just saying, with nub admins that like to abuse, they shouldnt get admin in theres. Ill have dynasty post their names, and he also got a demo of them.

Thanks,

[HG] Headshot

P.S.S. I hope that my P.S. makes sense. :)

HT | vandium

STEAM_0:1:238235

I would like to help you police it.

I havn't been able to play there yet, having people play by the rules. But I can see it would be fun for everyone if we are able to remove the abusive players and abusive admins.

gg, thx

Name: PureSlay

ID: STEAM_0:0:5490784

Just played today for the first time took 1/2 to figure out and I loved it. Admin didn't really reign in on freekillers or afks's, but would love to help the server out in my daily grind. :blink2:

• 1 month later...