Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Free Jailbreak Admin

Guest JJK

Ingame name: ĦG | σяєσ

Steam ID: 0:1:22338912

Though, I am new and 2 months late for when you wrote this, I still think I would make a great admin ^^

I constantly play jailbreak... like 13 hours on weekends and like 6 hours on weekdays.

You can call me a geek, but my attention to the detail on motd has gotten me yelled at by t's many times. People may say that I free kill them, but it isn't my fault if they're holding a gun for 3 seconds or if they're rushing at me with 2 rebels behind them.

Once again... I love the Jailbreak server (not over exaggerating). I wish I could virtualize myself into the game, just to play jailbreak. If you do make me admin, JJK, I will constantly be trying to find free killers, mic spammers, and all of those who oppose the rules in motd and will not hesitate to write paragraph after paragraph explaining global ban. I'm sure plenty of people would support me if you were to give me even a trial period as an admin ^^