Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

About Server Rules

adamlanza

so i was in minigames and i was reading a bible verse after someone said "this is a christian server", being sarcastic. then i commented on religions as a whole and someone threatened to ban me for "racism". so i stopped talking about it, but i was wondering, is talking about religion bannable? it not racist, and someone said "if you say muslim that automatically means your talking about indians or middle eastern people", but that is not true. in india they are usually hindu, so that admin was stereotyping. anyone could be any religion they want, reguardelss of race. is talking about religion banned?

Edited by RaginCajun

Depends on how you were talking about it.

We lump discriminating or stereotypes/attacking a certain group of people as racism and is under that rule. So if you were preaching hate about Muslims you could rightfully be banned, and maybe even permabanned depending on the situation and your history.

And discussing beliefs, especially religious, can be frowned upon because generally it is only going to end up in a shit storm where someone gets racist and gets banned.

But, if you were having a normal conversation about it and no one could have possibly been hurt, then that's fine.

Basically talking about it itself with no hate or stereotypes, etc is not banned but make sure it doesn't get to a hateful speech.