Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steps Towards The Perp Content

Some people still have it not working after this guide, which is sometimes because your folder isn't located in the commons directory.

*Warning this will force you to reinstall garrys mod*

This will delete your current 'GarrysMod' folder so you might want to save any maps or mods you have on there.

I was able to help a few people fix there problem with this so here it is :/

If you did the above tutorial and it still didn't work do this first then continue on with Step 1 above.

--> Go to your steam library and right click on "Garry's Mod" and press 'Delete Local Content..'

5sl.png

After it's all deleted just launch Garry's Mod and you should have a folder that is created here

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod"

Now go back to the above guide and follow it ;)

Hope this helps :/

-Arezk ;)

Edited by Arezk
  • Like 2

Some people still have it not working after this guide, which is sometimes because your folder isn't located in the commons directory.

*Warning this will force you to reinstall garrys mod*

This will delete your current 'GarrysMod' folder so you might want to save any maps or mods you have on there.

I was able to help a few people fix there problem with this so here it is :/

If you did the above tutorial and it still didn't work do this first then continue on with Step 1 above.

--> Go to your steam library and right click on "Garry's Mod" and press 'Delete Local Content..'

5sl.png

After it's all deleted just launch Garry's Mod and you should have a folder that is created here

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\garrysmod"

Now go back to the above guide and follow it ;)

Hope this helps :/

-Arezk ;)

lol i had to do that only way when i had that error b4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...