Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Banned By Ascii Without Warning.

Tayl

1. Abuser name: ASCII

2. Their Steam Id: 0:17181217

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 20 mins ago

5. PROOF: http://hellsgamers.c...056b63b037abf2a

6. Please tell us about the incident

Was talking in gang about random stuff for shit & giggles. ASCII took at as an arguing even tho the other ALIENS members confirmed we were not and decided to gag me.

I told him i didn't deserve the ban because we're allowed to talk in gang chat without it being considered spam, he provided no valid reason on why he gagged me.

I was kind of upset because ASCII came to the server all of a sudden, most people never seen him before & he acted like he owned the place, kicking people here & there for stuff people constantly joke about.

I called him "a faggit" for abusing his powers and I got banned all of a sudden, out of nowhere, without warning or being kicked. I'd like to provide the whole chatlog but I had to close CSGO unfortunately due to not being able to Alt-Tab.

I'd like to be unbanned if possible because i don't think being banned for some harsch talk without a warning is reasonable.

Also threatened to ban the whole gang in the meantime when i was banned because they were contesting the fact that I got banned (Showed in screenshot).

Chat log of what he said before ban occured. Can't post mine because it was mostly gang chat:

ASCII : http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/3529785

Edit : Added chat log before he banned me, showing how he was acting before the ban occured

Edited by Tayl

I came on to play and as usual had to dish out the regular punishments we do everyday to violators. These guys in the gang all started in on me, and i banned this one for disrespect. chat logs show their trolling. fyi i gave multiple warnings over mic for trolling. http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/3529785

Edited by ASCII

Actually, I wasn't talking to him at all until I got gagged for no reason, we were just having fun talking about random stuff. Got banned all of a sudden without warning for "harsh language + disrespect" i guess.

A 2 hour ban isn't even a big deal, as he said him , "i can wait", but if i'm not gonna say anything he'll jsut keep on going with the abuses.

Oh, and there was no warning over the mic, other people playing can confirm it. He was saying "Stop flooding the chat" even tho we were talking in Gang chat, then i said something along the lines of "It's gang chat you faggit", he suddenly stopepd talking over the mic. The last words i said & saw were "inb4 abuse".

Edited by Tayl

Actually, the warning you're talking about wasn't even for a valid reason. We were chatting randomly in gang chat & i got gagged for flooding when this has no reason to happen.

About the faggit word, I didn't expect anything really, I usually talk like that ironically, literally nobody on this server makes a big deal out of it. I know it's not really a nice word, maybe I offended him by saying that word, but getting banned out of the blue for pronouncing that word when it comes out hundreds of time a day with nobody making a big deal out of it is really stupid.

Edit : I wasn't even flooding the Gang chat, that's what's worse, as I said, he thought we were arguing when we weren't, several people in the Gang chat confirmed it.

Edited by Tayl

To csgo peeps just because no one makes big deal doesnt mean its allowed.

Dont push people.

To ascii

Take proof of everything, so we can ban people when this kinda shit happens.

There is no proof gang chats so idk what happen there and what not.

Just posting his chat logs doesnt mean anything.