Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Kushee Slayed Pedo

persianskillzz

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name:kushee the lolicon

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:56073410

3. What server:CSS JB

4. About what time: 2:20- 2:25AM Central Time

5. PROOF:Screenshot

6. Please tell us about the incident: He slayed Pedophile (who is an admin) LMAO...sorry.

post-16335-0-85095000-1371109607_thumb.jpg

So we know what happened, because unfortunately there was no demo. What happened was the player Pvt. Parts was lead who died beside the fountain, while kushee and 3 other ts were on the button at echair. When pvt. parts made the order to wait until he got onto the echair for them to press the button when he was shot and killed. As soon as he died the normal nerd I am pressed my bind for lead and quickly said all T's freeze, but kushee decided it was okay to run for the gun the lead had died with because the 3 second rule.. where he still expected to not be killed so when I shot him he slayed me almost instantly.

im sorry i slayed him so fast.. i didnt even know pedo was an admin until AFTER i slayed him. i know admins cant slay other admins T^T obv cuz i read the admin thing when i first got it. i wont bring up the '3 second rule' cuz thats not what this is about. i will accept any punishment for this mishap (even admin revoke) but i still want to be able to play in JB. and to pedo i hope you can see past this but i really am sorry bro :/