Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

100%critz Us Server

cronic

It is sad that so many new people are coming into the server with auto aim ,wall hacks and speed hacks. Over the past few weeks it has been more and more people coming in and ruining the game with their stupid hacks. Not sure if steam is even keeping up with it anymore, something needs to be done. We are loosing our regulars!

What Archer and Papa John said. You need to keep in mind that TF2 is a free to play game so even if we ban them they can just make another account and hack. But you guys can actually do something about it and record a demo and report them to HGBans.

^^This

It is really really important for people to record demos. There have been soooo many times someone adds me on steam to tell me "This guy is mic spamming" "This guy is hacking" and when I reply with "take a demo", they say "eh, fuck that" because they don't want to take 30 seconds of their time posting a report.

It sucks to say that none of our admins are available around the clock to take care of that shit so record demos and vote kick if the server has that option.

Tl;dr record demos it's important

We do everything we can as a community to ensure our servers are kept clear of hackers, having said that without an admin available 24/7 in every server we need the help of others to report people for hacking. Be sure to make a demo and report hackers at https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php. There is a video in the upper right hand corner of that page that will show you how to fill out the form if you are unsure how to do it.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

You can take all the DEMO's you want report all you want they will be back under another account. Now that STEAM made the game free play, it's killing servers. I've noticed most of the guys I have been playing with the last 2 years have left the server. If STEAM is not going to keep up the VAC and support the game more, it will DIE!

You can take all the DEMO's you want report all you want they will be back under another account. Now that STEAM made the game free play, it's killing servers. I've noticed most of the guys I have been playing with the last 2 years have left the server. If STEAM is not going to keep up the VAC and support the game more, it will DIE!

So what do you propose we do? Demos are our only way of banning cheaters, regardless if they come under a new account. Valve isn't going to Un-F2P TF2.

We can't do anything about this...

Also, Valve does try but hackers will be hackers. We do as much as possible to ensure that hackers are gone as soon as possible. If you would like to ban hackers short term so we can extend it, then you are more than welcome to buy admin. Otherwise after your report is made, pester one of us to take care of it and in the meantime, voteban.

As long as no one abuses it, voteban is there to get rid of hackers while we take a look at your report.

• 2 weeks later...

I like that idea, I will ask around the normal players and see what they think. Lately its been kiddy central. Voices so high cant tell if its a girl or a boy playing and the foul language they use is pissing off the veterans. So I will spread the word to our long time elite and well rounded critz players and get back to you. Thank you for offering us to use an empty server.