Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Strategy Advisor

Claws

Advice to every Member or lower who is posting ever on these forums and looking for a legitimate response: ignore anything Mark posts. He is a bitter and frankly washed-up ex-leadership

washed up ex leadership? Why is it that you got demoted? Mark had done alot more than you, I have meet him in person he has truth too his post don't bash your no longer a member

• Like 2

washed up ex leadership? Why is it that you got demoted? Mark had done alot more than you, I have meet him in person he has truth too his post don't bash your no longer a member

I was never demoted. Good try though. I stepped down. Twice. That also means I was brought back once. How bout you?

Not going to bother addressing the rest of the flame-bait in your post. Hell, I can barely decipher it without my Nicholas Cage glasses on.

• Like 1

A simple suggestion / question turned into a stupid fight. As you all have some good points we will decide what happens to strat division and update you accordingly. Thanks for the drama.

• Like 6