Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Fellow Gamers!

Hey my name is Max, most of the time I am referred to a "Sandman". I have been really interested in joining a gaming group because I want to become a better all around gamer. The reason that I chose Hells Gamers is that I have been around the gaming world a very long time and have played on many of the servers that are offered and have donated in the past too. So I was browsing community servers the other day on CSGO, and I stumbled apon the CSGO Crackhouse server so I joined it and ended up having the best night gaming that I have had in a long time. Being a Minecraft community owner myself, I had a lot of respect toward the crackhouse server and wanted to show my gratitude through donating. So after playing for a couple more days I was messing around with the players and someone recommended that I should buy admin. So I bought admin and made some friends with some recruits and will be applying for recruit rank and eventually be leveling up and gain more and more friends and help the servers every step of the way. I will be mostly be playing CSGO, I work a lot on the minecraft server because it is ranked 23 on most sites. I am fortunate to play video games for a living and be able to do what I want. Some of my interests outside of computers and gaming is motorcycling and traveling and taking trips both inside and outside the US.

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE

Links:

Steam Profile (If you want to chat or game)

owner_king.png

Pictures: :)

My Room/Setup ( Sorry About the resolution)

2wf5jpl.jpg

My Motorcycle:

b6akph.jpg