Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Walking Dead Season 4

Delink

After that POS called season 3? Fuck no I'm not excited.

Got like half way through s3 and it got kinda 'meh', but I may get back into it.

Mad cuz Daryl.

Season 4 looks like a really stagnant season plotwise though. I was hoping they'd at least get to introducing Negan. Maybe near the end of the season. We'll see.

We dont have it on tv in belgium but I watched it online when aesopp was watching it, so at like 4 am my time lol.

Season 3 was slow altogether, not only first half. The build up to the big fight at the end sucked dick. Holy shit they didnt need like 4 episodes for that..

that being said I friggin love the walking dead and after watching the trailer I can't wait for season 4 to start. It looks so sick!

We dont have it on tv in belgium but I watched it online

Tell me about it, i live in Denmark we dont have it either.. i have to (legally ofc *whistle whistle*) download the episode and watch it, normal im half or a whole week behind :(

Still waiting on that ending, when they all die.

They will find a cure or a way to live with the zombies, like use them for farming ect.

Edited by Delink
  • Like 1

Tell me about it, i live in Denmark we dont have it either.. i have to (legally ofc *whistle whistle*) download the episode and watch it, normal im half or a whole week behind :(

They will find a cure or a way to live with the zombies, like use them for farming ect.

if you want to I can (of course, also completely legal) give you a link where you can watch it live, no downloads just a stream, but you need adblocker and it's at like 3-4 am our time on a sunday evening/monday morning :P

if you want to I can (of course, also completely legal) give you a link where you can watch it live, no downloads just a stream, but you need adblocker and it's at like 3-4 am our time on a sunday evening/monday morning :P

Yea sure everything would be really cool, since im going to have monday off ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...