Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Platinum/black Account

Zezima

First off I would like to say I apologize if I'm a little rusty on the new admin things. I've been away for a little bit with work and school so I'm still familiar with the old system.

My question was with the Platinum/Black accounts because I was thinking about upgrading to one of them in the near future. I understand that unlike gold, it gives admin access servers accross multiple games. However the question I have mainly concerns counterstrike and the "perks" with that game.

I know that with a gold account you get to have the ability to have items such as the fairy wings and jet packs listed in the description before purchasing, however you have to spend the HG buks to get them after you get the package.

Is it the same way with platinum/black? or do you automatically unlock the custom things like laser sights and such when purchasing packages?

Thanks in advance.

Well yes but what I was asking is do you still have to pay more money to unlock certain items in !premium like you do with gold. For example blue laser sights and things like that. (I suppose you don't have to pay but items that cost HG buks) Or are all the items unlocked when you have a platinum/black account

Edited by Zezima

The difference from Gold to Platinum is you get Gold perks on all games instead of one. Currently 49 servers "CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, GMOD, (soon: DayZ, BF3)". The difference from Platinum to Black is only recognition right now for our high donators.

• Like 3

Ah okay thanks Homer and Delink. Might decide to upgrade to platinum after getting familiar with some other games like TF2. And when BF3 is added that will be awesome haha.

Edited by Zezima
  • Like 1