Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I've Play many games in my life even thought I'm 16 i've logged so many hours on games its unreal.

Fallout 1 was the first game i ever played and i was 6 at the time so i've logged bout 2500+ hours on all the fallout games and

was wondering if anyone else played fallout as much as i do

• Like 1

So the no live i am i look all that stuff up daily and fallout 4 well be coming out late 2014 to mid 2015 and the fallout MMO probably soon after so yea fingers corssed

Possible location:

New Orleans

San Francisco

Austin

Chicago

NOT BOSTON that was a rumor and i heard it so many times the guy even who said it was a rumor

So the no live i am i look all that stuff up daily and fallout 4 well be coming out late 2014 to mid 2015 and the fallout MMO probably soon after so yea fingers corssed

Possible location:

New Orleans

San Francisco

Austin

Chicago

NOT BOSTON that was a rumor and i heard it so many times the guy even who said it was a rumor

Well San Fran. is out cause it had a teaser trailer so that leaves Chicago New Orleans and Austin and personally I want it to be some ware north cause have you noticed that Fallout hates the North? The location north I would choose is some ware around Montana or Washington state.

Fallout 1 and 2 are my favorite, don't get me wrong, I love 3 and NV. 3 and NV just feel dumbed down from Fallout 1,2,and Tactics. I DEMAND A DECENT FALLOUT GAME SET IN TEXAS NOT THE CRAP WE GOT *COUGH* FALLOUT: BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL *COUGH*

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I would rather stay in America so it stays in the fallout story cause Its mainly between Japan and America that bombed each other even though bombs blew the entire world to shit.

IT'S CHINA AND AMERICA THAT BOMB EACH OTHER ALONG WITH THE USSR. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

IT'S CHINA AND AMERICA THAT BOMB EACH OTHER ALONG WITH THE USSR. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

No first The Communist China invaded Anchorage, Alaska then after the war went on for years and America reclaimed Anchrage both countries bombed each other then the allies from both factions bombed the other hostile countries so f**k you Pepper (jk) Edited by ALCAPONE8642

No first The Communist China invaded Anchorage, Alaska then after the war went on for years and America reclaimed Anchrage both countries bombed each other then the allies from both factions bombed the other hostile countries so f**k you Pepper (jk)

You said that Japan and America nuked each other, you silly goose :P

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

clam down everyone its ok china and japan are allies now and Russia and america were "friends". Russia saw there change to get back at china and america counter attacked china too. japan and china just attacked everyone honestly i want to know what happen to England and Europe

• 5 weeks later...

Fallout 1 and 2 are my favorite, don't get me wrong, I love 3 and NV. 3 and NV just feel dumbed down from Fallout 1,2,and Tactics. I DEMAND A DECENT FALLOUT GAME SET IN TEXAS NOT THE CRAP WE GOT *COUGH* FALLOUT: BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL *COUGH*

Lol yeah Dc Gets Ghoul Filled Undergrounds and cool monuments filled with super mutants and we get Deathclaws with Mullets