Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin ROB!!!! and friends abusing

DevilDancer

All I remember was someone named "ROB!!!!" and "NENO!!!!" Went on a freekilling frenzy.

They played a game of evil simon says, the command was to stack in the corner and they shot them all it was about 9 people who were stacked.

<3

All I remember was someone named "ROB!!!!" and "NENO!!!!" Went on a freekilling frenzy.

They played a game of evil simon says, the command was to stack in the corner and they shot them all it was about 9 people who were stacked.

<3

Rob was just feekilling a few minutes ago and yelling on mic

<3

I give a order to ts go to cage and crouch no delays or detours. once there were in the cage i said ts stack in a coner ......... than some some kid name SEGRO start to freekill if i was on a freekilling frenzy im sure that the admins would and banned me <3 i love

I give a order to ts go to cage and crouch no delays or detours. once there were in the cage i said ts stack in a coner ......... than some some kid name SEGRO start to freekill if i was on a freekilling frenzy im sure that the admins would and banned me <3 i love

1) SERGO did start it but you jumped in for no reason

2) The reason the admins didnt do anything was because they found it "amusing" ( you said so yourself)

<3 <3 <3

1. Bill can't abuse because he doesn't have admin.

2. Obviously no one really cares about the intention of this thread because it has gone to many tangents already within 40 posts.

3. It's kinda hard to figure shit out when there's a shitload of people adding unnecessary comments so can we just get whoever is victimized of abusing to explain and who ever accused him to explain too? Stop adding stupid shit like "cookiez i heard u mic spam" or "bill was freekilling" or "omg its gone to 4 pages omg", which has nothing to do with Robert.

Edited by GIR[]_