Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin ROB!!!! and friends abusing

DevilDancer

Well you really cannot prove much from the SS because it is very possible that Blade attacked ROB. So then he would have a justified reason for killing blade.

Edit: Sorry I guess I just said what Hobbes said.... :/

But by thier expressions afterwards it seemed he freekilled

Well you really cannot prove much from the SS because it is very possible that Blade attacked ROB. So then he would have a justified reason for killing blade.

Edit: Sorry I guess I just said what Hobbes said.... :/

if that was true it would say that blade is rebelling and it would also say that rob killed a rebeler so in that case he did freekill him

if that was true it would say that blade is rebelling and it would also say that rob killed a rebeler so in that case he did freekill him

Unless he wasn't following orders. IN ANY CASE the obvious ONLY solution to this would be a demo.

http://www.zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/754cbe17bcbb6d1c0b63744693ae77b9.dem

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah159gg/n/hg112_dem

http://www.zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/48618ad8e112f89861a471079048ad08.dem

The middle demo was too big to upload on zhost so I used a different filesharer.

I also have witnesses that saw him freekilling.

*If you cannot get these files for some reason, pm me*

Edited by Blade

THEY WERE FUCKIN FREEKILLING I GOT A DEMO OF IT, IM TRYING TO UPLOAD IT NOW.

I REMEMBER ROB WOULD SAY, ALRITE IF YOU SPAWNED IN FIRST CELL, IM NOT GIVING YOU NO WARNINGS YOUR DEAD, SO THEN THE PEOPLE WOULD BE FORCED TO GO TO ARMORY AND THEY WOULD GET KILLED, THEN NENO WOULD JUST RANDOMLY KILL PEOPLE, SERGIO GUNPLANTED LIKE 5 TIMES, BUT ROB DIDN'T CARE CUS HE WAS THE ONE GETTTING GUNPLANTED.AND THEN ROB WENT ON A KILLING SPREE AND JUST TOLD ALL THE T'S TO STACK IN DA CORNER, ADN THEN HE SHOT US ALL STRAIGHT UP ON DA BLOCK.. staff, DEVILDACNER IS TELLING THE TRUTH hes not lieing i was there

THEY WERE FUCKIN FREEKILLING I GOT A DEMO OF IT, IM TRYING TO UPLOAD IT NOW.

I REMEMBER ROB WOULD SAY, ALRITE IF YOU SPAWNED IN FIRST CELL, IM NOT GIVING YOU NO WARNINGS YOUR DEAD, SO THEN THE PEOPLE WOULD BE FORCED TO GO TO ARMORY AND THEY WOULD GET KILLED, THEN NENO WOULD JUST RANDOMLY KILL PEOPLE, SERGIO GUNPLANTED LIKE 5 TIMES, BUT ROB DIDN'T CARE CUS HE WAS THE ONE GETTTING GUNPLANTED.AND THEN ROB WENT ON A KILLING SPREE AND JUST TOLD ALL THE T'S TO STACK IN DA CORNER, ADN THEN HE SHOT US ALL STRAIGHT UP ON DA BLOCK.. staff, DEVILDACNER IS TELLING THE TRUTH hes not lieing i was there

This is all true.

Bans 4 all?

Anyways since I cannot view demos (for some reason :/) I am going to have to say that depending on when a council/staff take a look if it obvious that they were blatantly freekilling then they most likely will have admin removed. Its kindof like football if its too close to call its whatever the referee said initially (Which in this case I guess would be the offending admins side of the story).