Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible To Be Admin Of One Server?

Silent_Gears

I have been playing in the Surf DM server for a fairly long time now and rarely ever do I see division leaders or admins in the server which sucks because people tend to join and use it as a personal server for awp battling their friends and don't surf so if who is surfing gets tired of the map we can't rtv because they want to keep a map that will allow them to have a jail good enough to face each other in.

If possible I would like to be admin of the server or have some admins that will check in regularly to keep things like this from happening.

I would buy it if I wasn't broke, and I understand that there is no rules being broken but at least comply with the people actually surfing since it is a surfing server... not some personal server to use for dm because it is rarely populated.

and so I assume no one thought about the second part? no admins want to check in?