Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

As you all may I know I have been banned for a week. Joker trolled me and played a song which lyrics contained " FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" which apparently is allowed. I respond by calling him " a fag" and I get a week ban?

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=53735-crandal-mcsandal

Instant Noodles admitted we Joker and I were both in the wrong, I agree with him. But how come I have a week long ban and he has no punishment? Let flip the script if I played that song and said this is dedicated to anyone that lives in Canada, or anyone that has been in the army, or anyone whos an admin I would have been banned instantly. So lets at least be consistent if I demo someone calling someone else a fag they will be banned for a week? Or if i play a song dedicating to all the CTs that says FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU nothing will happen to me?

So basically I want to appeal this ban. If the dude doesn't talk to me I don't talk to him. The problem is he constantly trolls me which of course I always troll back. Yet only one is punished.