Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ohaidere

dizyvipr

I've missed out on so much.

You'd think that living with someone in Upper Management who plays DAILY means I'd be informed, right?

But, let's face it: I only pretend like I listen to anything JJK says *cough*don'ttellhimIsaidthat *cough*

So, you know...

I just felt like dropping bye and saying HI.

Let everyone know I am still alive and not just a figment of JJK's imagination. Although, all the sex he claims we have is.

I'm still working. Still doing my own little photoshop projects, still owning face on Skyrim.

You know, the usual.

Well, actually...I've only recently completely given up all of my Role Play stuff that I did that has kept me away from you guys for so long, so I find I have a lot more free time. I'll probably re download Garry's Mod and go pew pew people in Crackhouse and Gungame some more...And no, my cute little jail breakers, I haven't forgotten about you, either. In fact, I was in there with JJK just the other day. *no proof*

:T I'll also come into team speak 3 some more..once I get it to actually work on my computer.

I've been having some issues with connecting on it and everything so I deleted it from my computer and will re install it when I'm not being a lazy bish :D

Now....Since I KNOW you guys have missed me so much....Here's some table flippies and some dancing peppers to make up for all the time I've been gone...

(ã¥ï½¡â—•â€¿â€¿â—•ï½¡)㥠︵ â”»â”â”»

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

(╯°□°)╯︵ /(.□. \)

:noob^: :noob^: :noob^: :noob^:

And, if you're REALLY bored....

Have fun reading the entire thread over again.....UPSIDE DOWN!

É¥sıq ÊŽzÉן É buıÇq ʇou ɯ,ı uÇÉ¥Ê Ê‡Ä± ןןÉʇsuı Çɹ ×Ÿ×ŸÄ±Ê puÉ É¹ÇʇndɯoÉ” ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʇı pÇʇÇןÇp ı os buıɥʇʎɹÇÊŒÇ puÉ Ê‡Ä± uo buıʇɔÇuuoÉ” É¥Ê‡Ä±Ê sÇnssı Çɯos buıʌÉÉ¥ uÇÇq ÇÊŒ,ı

˙ɹÇʇndɯoÉ” ʎɯ uo ʞɹoÊ ÊŽ×Ÿ×ŸÉnÊ‡É”É oʇ ʇı ʇÇb ı ÇÉ”uo˙˙Çɹoɯ Çɯos 3 ÊžÉÇds ɯÉÇʇ oʇuı ÇɯoÉ” os×ŸÉ ×Ÿ×Ÿ,ı

*ÉŸooɹd ou* ˙ʎÉp ɹÇɥʇo Çɥʇ ʇsnظ ʞظظ É¥Ê‡Ä±Ê ÇɹÇɥʇ uı sÉÊ Ä± 'ʇɔÉÉŸ uı ˙ɹÇÉ¥Ê‡Ä±Ç 'noÊŽ ʇnoqÉ uÇʇʇobɹoÉŸ ʇ,uÇÊŒÉÉ¥ ı 'sɹÇÊžÉÇɹq ןıÉظ Çןʇʇıן ÇʇnÉ” ʎɯ 'ou puÉ˙˙˙Çɹoɯ Çɯos ÇɯÉbunb puÉ ÇsnoɥʞɔÉɹɔ uı ÇןdoÇd ÊÇd ÊÇd ob puÉ poɯ s,ʎɹɹÉb pÉoןuÊop Çɹ ʎןqÉqoɹd ןן,ı Ë™Çɯıʇ ÇÇɹɟ Çɹoɯ ʇoן É ÇÊŒÉÉ¥ ı puıɟ ı os 'buoן os ɹoÉŸ sÊŽnb noÊŽ ɯoɹɟ ÊŽÉÊÉ Çɯ ʇdÇÊž sÉÉ¥ ʇÉɥʇ pıp ı ʇÉɥʇ ÉŸÉŸnʇs ÊŽÉןd Çןoɹ ʎɯ ÉŸo ×Ÿ×ŸÉ dn uÇʌıb ʎןÇʇÇןdɯoÉ” ʎןʇuÇÉ”Çɹ ʎןuo ÇÊŒ,ı˙˙˙ʎןןÉnÊ‡É”É 'ןןÇÊ

˙ןÉnsn Çɥʇ 'ÊouÊž noÊŽ

˙ɯıɹʎʞs uo ÇÉ”ÉÉŸ buıuÊo ןןıʇs 'sʇɔÇظoɹd doÉ¥soʇoÉ¥d Çןʇʇıן uÊo ʎɯ buıop ןןıʇs Ë™buıʞɹoÊ ×Ÿ×ŸÄ±Ê‡s ɯ,ı

Ë™sı ÇÊŒÉÉ¥ ÇÊ sɯıÉןɔ ÇÉ¥ xÇs Çɥʇ ×Ÿ×ŸÉ 'É¥bnoÉ¥Ê‡×ŸÉ Ë™uoıʇÉuıbÉɯı s,ʞظظ ÉŸo ʇuÇɯbıɟ É Ê‡snظ ʇou puÉ ÇÊŒÄ±×ŸÉ ×Ÿ×ŸÄ±Ê‡s É¯É Ä± ÊouÊž ÇuoʎɹÇÊŒÇ Ê‡Çן

˙ıɥ buıʎÉs puÉ ÇÊŽq buıddoɹp Çʞıן ʇןÇÉŸ ʇsnظ ı

˙˙˙ÊouÊž noÊŽ 'os

*É¥bnoÉ”* ʇÉɥʇpıÉsıɯıɥןןÇʇʇ,uop*É¥bnoÉ”* sÊŽÉs ʞظظ buıɥʇʎuÉ oʇ uÇʇsıן ı Çʞıן puÇʇÇɹd ʎןuo ı :ʇı ÇÉ”ÉÉŸ s,ʇÇן 'ʇnq

¿ʇɥbıɹ 'pÇɯɹoÉŸuı Çq p,ı suÉÇɯ ʎןıÉp sÊŽÉןd oÉ¥Ê Ê‡uÇɯÇbÉuÉɯ ɹÇddn uı ÇuoÇɯos É¥Ê‡Ä±Ê buıʌıן ʇÉɥʇ Êžuıɥʇ p,noÊŽ

˙ɥɔnɯ os uo ʇno pÇssıɯ ÇÊŒ,ı

Welcome back dizy, glad you are back again.

If you get bored i wouln't mind a sig =)

And, if you're REALLY bored.... Have fun reading the entire thread over again.....UPSIDE DOWN!

I wish i read that before finding a method to flip the text :(

This Thread needs more kawaii desu

◠‿◠ϡ

(΄◉◞౪◟◉‵)

✌(◉◡◉)

(✧◡✧)â¤

Ù©(๑â›á´—â›à¹‘)Û¶

◜▿â—。

(٭゜◡゜٭)

â€ãƒ½ï¼ˆË‰â–¿Ë‰ï¼‰ãƒŽâ€

(◑็அ◑็)

(๑◔ε◔๑)♫♪~♫