Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Banned On Teamspeak!

Holy_Man

Hello all!

Well, I arrive at this forum bearing grave news.

Today, not twenty minutes ago, I was banned from TeamSpeak by a user known only as "The_Monkey".

As I can recall, this is how the story goes.

If I am wrong, please feel free to post and we can settle this and hopefully resolve it in a kind manner for all parties! =D

"It was a dark, drizzly day. As I sat at my computer with a cold piece of pizza in my hand I popped down into the Jailbreak CS:S channel to talk to some old users I haven't spoken with in awhile (Faded, Broken, etc.) and, of course, the running joke in that channel is "Wanna 10 Man?". So I say it, we have a good laugh, Faded kicks me (all in good fun) and we catch up as I haven't spoken with them since I was stationed in South Korea. Shortly after I pop down to the TF2 channel. Council Members SuperSkreech and The_Monkey are there, along with several advisors and some members. I, jokingly, ask "Wanna 10 man?" and to which people laugh or go "Ahhh!" and I say, "I can say that in this channel!" The Monkey replies with, "And I can do this!" and mutes me giving me the title of "Monkey's Dreamwrecker". All in good fun (Or atleast I thought it was.) So, after a minute or two of being muted and not being able to change channels or do anything. I poke Monkey, because I still think we were all just joking I ask "Wanna 10 man?", two, three times I poke. I leave the server thinking that will reset this Dreamwrecker status because I'm heading into TF2 Jailbreak and wanna talk on TS3, but I still have the status and can't leave the lobby.

"<20:37:43> You were banned permanently from the server by "The_Monkey" (You are a fucking idiot. You asked for it.)"

Needless to say, I'm blindsided. I thought we were all just joking."

But as I guess I am perm banned, here is my 'Unban Request'!

Thank you for taking the time to view my ticket, and hope you can help me with this matter in the near future!

Love,

[HG] Holy Man (The Inmate)

PS. Here's a nice picture of a car.

post-14540-0-19202700-1376362956_thumb.jpg

• Like 2