Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Has Anyone Tried Opposite Day In Jb?

reddevil loves obs

Reddevil loves obs so much he even got a jump named after him: "Reddevil first tier jump."

Explain opposite day I've seen so many varations

Lets say the T's are in the pool, the order i think would be like: "All T's get out of pool water" (every one who leaves dies.)

It was under my impression that opposite days were banned.

To much room for nitpicking douchebags.

"Run to obstacle" "Oh, freeze isn't the opposite of run to obstacle, technically anything besides running to obstacle is the opposite, so I'm going to walk to infirm and if you kill me it's a freekill" BAM POW POW, DEAD "OH MY GOD ADMIN SLAY THIS GUY PLZ OH MY GOD FREEKILLL TLIST BANNNNN"

sums up opposite day.

• Like 3

Well isn't there some to make it understood that if you say "run to obstacle", you kill anyone who moves?

Leads don't have to say don't detour or delay after every order yet if you sit at the bottom of cell stairs when lead says to unstack along deagle cage youre killed, even if you're just delaying on purpose.

Same thing with obs. "Do obs at 5 seconds a tier". If someone is jumping back and forth between 1st and 2nd tier, you kill them.

If you banned days for nitpicking then there wouldn't be anything to do in jailbreak.

Well isn't there some to make it understood that if you say "run to obstacle", you kill anyone who moves?

Leads don't have to say don't detour or delay after every order yet if you sit at the bottom of cell stairs when lead says to unstack along deagle cage youre killed, even if you're just delaying on purpose.

Same thing with obs. "Do obs at 5 seconds a tier". If someone is jumping back and forth between 1st and 2nd tier, you kill them.

If you banned days for nitpicking then there wouldn't be anything to do in jailbreak.

You're nitpicking the definition of nitpicking. Games like that are cancelled because people can easily troll them as bonbon showed, while doing obs and jumping inbetween tiers is someone just being an asshole waiting to be killed so they can cry.

It was under my impression that opposite days were banned.

To much room for nitpicking douchebags.

"Run to obstacle" "Oh, freeze isn't the opposite of run to obstacle, technically anything besides running to obstacle is the opposite, so I'm going to walk to infirm and if you kill me it's a freekill" BAM POW POW, DEAD "OH MY GOD ADMIN SLAY THIS GUY PLZ OH MY GOD FREEKILLL TLIST BANNNNN"

sums up opposite day.

it never said banned in lists of banned games, I thought it was too, though...