Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Appeal

BUBBLES.

Ok, so I got perma ban by [HG] Webflashing.

The situation was I had to do a few chores before I could continue playing so after i finished cading I headed to the last cade and afk.

And since in the rules, I'm pretty sure there isn't about this, it did not state that I couldn't do something that does anti-afk.

So I went into console and typed in +right (keeps turning right). So when I got back, I saw I wasn't in-game anymore.

So I checked console and saw that the map had changed and [HG] Webflashing pm'd me to stop fake afking and wanted me to respond.

I did not respond because I was afk, I mean not to be a smart arse here but is it even possible to respond if one is afk?

He then banned me for not responding him after 1 minute.

If doing something like anti-afking for a while is wrong, then I am sincerely sorry. I will not use the +right command or any commands to cheat the system for even a few minutes and I will accept the punishment but the punishment given to me was a permanent ban. This part I find quite unreasonable.

P.s. Saibot told me someone said I was using a script to afk? I mean come on guys I don't even know what's a script.

I hope this explains the situation.

:/ mkay then even though i actually commented few hours ago and about 8 other bans were review other than mine.

thanks for the help guys

Your ban were added 2h after the last ban/tlist/black list so give it some time

Also remember we have a sub forum where you will find the help you need next time :-)