Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Introduction

Orion

Hello everyone,

I go by the name of "Orion". I was in HG for about one year and got into troubles. Well, I do not want to talk much about it since I am making this: A new fresh start. I used to be a Jailbreak guy, now I am more into the real game (if I can call it that way) such as office, d2, etc. I own a few games, like BO2, CS:GO, CS:S, Garry's mod, Arma 2, and so on.

Also to talk about myself a little bit, I am french from Canada. I can say that I love English more than French yet I still make many mistakes and I would like to apologize for that. I am a musician, who plays in a few bands and I couldn't live without music. I am currently studying computer stuff in college and I am trying to learn how to code websites in html5, css3, php, javascript, ajax and jquery. So if any of you can help me out when I have projects or just even give me an hand or show me some stuff, I would really appreciate.

I am very happy that I got accepted into HG again, and hopefully I can meet new people and enjoy myself since it's what matters most to me.

Can't wait to start gaming with you guys and girls and talk to you in ts3.

- Orion

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the warm welcome!

Welcome to hg again....

Everyone fucks up, no need to feel ashamed by it. Chances are no one even remembers it :D

Hope to see you on Garrys Mod cause perp > CSS :P

Welcome

You are right, but I still got to live with it. And yeah, we can play in gmod, I'll install the game! I look foward for this!