Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Operation Bravo Thoughts?

So, after the Operation Bravo & whatnot came out, the maps are kinda crappy, but some are okay. I've played on each map during Competitive & I just wanna kill the map.

What's your thoughts on these maps? Too small? Just right? Too big? Too CT or T-Sided?

What's your favorite/hated maps?

- I'd have to say that Agency is the only map I like. The other maps are too small or unbalanced.

cs-go-dlc-1.jpg

Gwailor is fucking terrid, never again going on my queue. The only good map is cache but they stupidly named both versions of cache "de_cache" so now every time I switch between valve/esea servers I have to switch the map in my folders between the two -.- ...

Overall I was two ranks below global elite before bravo then lost two ranks on these maps, but went back up the next day. So now only 3 below global elite.

While I'm on this rant, I fucking hate valves version of mirage, the esea version is much better