Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Never New Me? :)

Vexxes

Hey HG members my in game name is Vexxes, Real name Anthony. I wanted to start this off by saying i'm not that new really i was a Admin way back in 2010, then a tragic thing happend. My HG account got hacked and my Steam account got hacked a Vac-banned. It was heart breaking to me, after the years i lost all my freinds in game (God knows wear they are now) And i decided to come back. I made a account for steam and HG got CSS and Tf2 and joined a classic HG CSS server, the Mini game server of-course ^_^ but when i got their it was not or close to the same. New people since years go by. but i told my self its time to start a new Game life, so i got Premium and went into the servers, breaks my heart joining the memory server of my HG life and how no one knows who i am. But now i know its time to take back lost time and start new. Hope to see you in TF2 or CSS Add me on steam if you would like to hang out or learn more about me :P bye bye and nice telling the story. :Former HG Admin: [HG] Sprite [A].

Country born: AUS

• Like 1