Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Everybody

levinumba1

what's the deal with the attitude everyone has on the perp server? i'm extremely new and have had two people file ban appeals for really stupid things i didn't even know of since i started playing. everyone is so stupid and ignorant in ooc and flip the fuck out at really small shit

what's the deal with the attitude everyone has on the perp server? i'm extremely new and have had two people file ban appeals for really stupid things i didn't even know of since i started playing. everyone is so stupid and ignorant in ooc and flip the fuck out at really small shit

If there aren't any mods on and your having trouble with something or people are causing issues find a member of leadership in the helpdesk or in the Gmod channel and they can assist with the situation. Also mods can help as well.

• Like 1

BTW, that's on TeamSpeak. Anyways, im in the CS GO division, i play jailbreak, so PERP is something really new for me. When i came onto the server for the first time, there wasn't any bullshit talk in OOC, just normal chat and squeekers screaming over their mics when someone runs them over (not me doing that BTW). Nothing bad really, as you would say the opposite.

Edited by Comic King

the thing about perp is people use a lot of the same logic as they do in real life

they judge others by their actions and themselves by intentions, they didnt mean to run bobby over. but bobby ran them over hes a total cdmer.

thats why everyone feels they dont do anything wrong on purpose but everyone else is an rdmer or a cdmer.

it creates a toxic confrontational mentality with most of the population because people hold themselves to a different standard than everyone else. fuck thats every rule based gamemode (jailbreak etc)

• Like 7

its gmod...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the thing about perp is people use a lot of the same logic as they do in real life

they judge others by their actions and themselves by intentions, they didnt mean to run bobby over. but bobby ran them over hes a total cdmer.

thats why everyone feels they dont do anything wrong on purpose but everyone else is an rdmer or a cdmer.

it creates a toxic confrontational mentality with most of the population because people hold themselves to a different standard than everyone else. fuck thats every rule based gamemode (jailbreak etc)

tldr perp is filled with kids that all have 12 inch dicks and everyone that kills them is a cheater

WHERE IS JAMEL JAMES

• Like 1

Nah i have lost interest in css jb, there are something you cant fix so easy way is just move on.
The easy way is not always the best way, I'll be honest though. without you on CSS JB, its getting boring, no fun days, shitty leads, alot of dumbass CTS, you actually kept the server together and now u left us and went to CS GO JB and from what i have seen there all they do is make up their own rules and its pretty stupid.

The easy way is not always the best way, I'll be honest though. without you on CSS JB, its getting boring, no fun days, shitty leads, alot of dumbass CTS, you actually kept the server together and now u left us and went to CS GO JB and from what i have seen there all they do is make up their own rules and its pretty stupid.

Reddevil doesnt need to be there for jailbreak to be fun, and what kind of rules are they making up?

what kind of rules are they making up?
like the order was to be frozen and i moved my knife like 2 inches to the right and i get killed, so i slay for being a freeze nazi and then everyone in the server is going off on me for "freeslaying" and saying that i cant even move my knife even 1 inch because " its not being frozen "