Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Give Me Your Opinion 2.0

Joey7

Ew. Mutant got no foots ._. I always prefer full body renders or make it, when there is something cut of, that this part 'disappears' in the borders of the (background-) picture

/edit and render haz bad quality so I wouldn't use it + if you use it you might give him a small "shadow to the inside" (don't know how to call it in english) to remove the little white part around the ak

And there is a small white spot between arm and body

Edited by Drizzle

Ew. Mutant got no foots ._. I always prefer full body renders or make it, when there is something cut of, that this part 'disappears' in the borders of the (background-) picture

/edit and render haz bad quality so I wouldn't use it + if you use it you might give him a small "shadow to the inside" (don't know how to call it in english) to remove the little white part around the ak

0 fucks given about everything you said but about the rendering

• Like 1

it's horrible

I almost shot myself

edit:

bruh, I kid, I kid

It's horrible but i didn't even think about shooting muh self

2nd edit:

bruh, I kid again!

It's alright. there's still some background left but you can easily trace and erase it with the "free select" tool

a'ight

Edited by Snoopy :)

i need ur thoughts on the rendering

render haz bad quality so I wouldn't use it + if you use it you might give him a small "shadow to the inside" (don't know how to call it in english) to remove the little white part around the ak

0 fucks given about everything you said but about the rendering

????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3