Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Game Is A Buggy Broken Mess That Isn't Fun To Play.

I bought DayZ, but I always get an error when trying to join servers and stuff. I really want to play the game, you don't even know how bad I do. but its just too hard to setup for a dumbass like me :P

Get Dayz commander ... does all the install for ya, plus mods plus server list

I bought DayZ, but I always get an error when trying to join servers and stuff. I really want to play the game, you don't even know how bad I do. but its just too hard to setup for a dumbass like me :P

if u dont open Arma 2 in single player load in game than close it than open

Arma 2 operation arrowhead in single player load in game than close it than open dayz commander and make sure u have dayz and dayz epoch downloaded than it will work

• Like 1

Honestly, DayZ is only getting into its stride now as more and more mods become available. DayZ Epoch is what the server runs currently and it is SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET It's also a lot clearner to run server side than normal DayZ and thus less bugs client side which is also cool I guess.

DayZ is a fun game if you like running around in the forest for hours and then reloading your melee weapons to fight some zombies, falling off a 2 foot ledge and breaking your leg and then getting shot by a sniper half way across the map and having your shit taken.

You don't have play the game if you don't want to. :-)

DayZ is a fun game if you like running around in the forest for hours and then reloading your melee weapons to fight some zombies, falling off a 2 foot ledge and breaking your leg and then getting shot by a sniper half way across the map and having your shit taken.

Welcome to real life then. Can't deal with real life? Well too bad.

This "game" isn't a game it's a mod... and as far mod goes it's one of the best. The only thing I hate about DayZ now that it's become a giant tdm match. No one plays "friendly" anymore you don't even have the chance to say friendly someone shoots you dead even if you have nothing. When the game was first out and no one knew about it, it was fun as hell being taken hostage by bandits and in general bandits simply didn't shoot on site they were creative now it's just meh.. the little kids came and panic on losing everything so they shot at everything and the trend caught on.

Edited by iShootCats

• 1 month later...

It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy a game like Arma. i personally love the game and the DayZ mod as well. A lot of the issues too is the Arma Engine that the mod can't really control. While the mod does have a lot of problems (zombies walking through geometry, buggy UI, ammo denigration) i believe the pro's out way the cons. I'm pretty patient person so I'm completely okay and truly enjoy going around collecting shit knowing that something in the world will bullshit me out of it. Plus it's still in alpha technically and they are trying to get shit settled.