Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tf2 Admin Presence

The Great Jeez

TF2 Jailbreak is actually pretty fun, but there are a couple of problems when no admins are around. There will be guys that stay on ct shoot a guy get auto slayed then keep doing so for a long time. Free-shooting is extremely common when no admins are on, and the problem is a majority of the time no admins are on. Some admins are on (not gonna give names) but are just idling for rep. I would just like to see some more admin presence on the server. To be totally honest I really would get admin for the server but then I'd be giving HG double what I do now which is not a situation I am financially able to afford easily. I'd love to hear back and thanks for reading if you did!

-Keep it Jeezy

What I'm wondering is why this is in the CS:S section.. When you started off by saying "TF2"...

Anyway, The best thing you can do is post a ban on tlist.

OR

Find Leadership. They will help you. Especially Reddevil, he doesn't fuck around. xD

Because this is still the jailbreak section. Hence the [TF2] prefix.