Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I got muted for 15 rounds by an [L] dude for doing nothing on the jailbreak server. Just because he didn't like the song I played. There was no warden, there was going to be no warden. No warning was given, no admin said to turn it off either. His only reasoning was that the song was 'gay'. When I questioned about it I got the cold shoulder.

This is unacceptable. People need to stop acting like they're above the law, do whatever they want with no consequences, and flaunt the fancy admin powers when presented with something that may undermine their ego.

But what am I saying? They ARE above the law. But that doesn't mean it's not bullshit. This is a problem that spans pretty much the entire everything, and it may be futile for me to try and change it by bitchin' about it but please just hear me out.

post-18544-0-62346000-1383896028_thumb.jpg

I understand HLDJ courtesy for Jailbreak, there was simply no punishment that needed to be dished out. Especially fifteen rounds, don't you think that's a tad excessive for no warning and no valid reason?

I could have taken the time to screenshot the whole ordeal for proof, but that's not what I made this topic for. I didn't name the admin for a reason. I'm not after him, I just want people to understand where I'm coming from and not accept the bullshit.

Edit: Believe me or not, think that what happened was bullshit or think that I deserved to be muted for 15 rounds. It doesn't matter, just don't take bullshit from no one.

Edited by Lomelli

I got muted for 15 rounds by an [L] dude for doing nothing on the jailbreak server. Just because he didn't like the song I played. There was no warden, there was going to be no warden. No warning was given, no admin said to turn it off either. His only reasoning was that the song was 'gay'. When I questioned about it I got the cold shoulder.

This is unacceptable. People need to stop acting like they're above the law, do whatever they want with no consequences, and flaunt the fancy admin powers when presented with something that may undermine their ego.

But what am I saying? They ARE above the law. But that doesn't mean it's not bullshit. This is a problem that spans pretty much the entire everything, and it may be futile for me to try and change it by bitchin' about it but please just hear me out.

thCAMHCE60.jpg

OP pls

Rottenecards_34716075_sjr7ssqkcg.png

let me see this "song" of yours and see why you were muted, no DL especially Icon and Ascii are just gonna mute you for 15 rounds for playing a song with no warning. They either warned you and you didnt see it, or you played a song that is totally unacceptable in HG servers.