Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Gramps Abuse

MBastard

You can ask Zane he was Lead that round. Zane started a 300 day in obs and and Zane said "Dont do obs" multiple times", and he kept doing obs, i should've slayed instead of tlock for one round. I know my mistakes and I am learning to get better. I just think the ban was unnecessary.

Edited by Gramps

1. There is a guideline: warn>slay>t-lock>t-list. 2. You t-locked him at the END of the round. 3. In just one day you keep making mistakes. 4. Instead of giving reasons for your actions, or hard evidence of Factions doing obs, you sprout a "le epic may may" as displayed in the chat.

I say that Gramps doesn't know the rules and refuses to learn as well. I request to give him a final warning.

Edited by MBastard

Yeah, calling the most basic knowledge from the JB admin guidelines a tip? This is basic knowledge stated in the admin handbook for the JB server. And stop kissing my ass. Stop pulling the "I'm learning" excuse. If the only way you're going to learn how to be an admin is through abuse reports, you're not going to be around here much longer.

Edited by MBastard