Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Sharkyscape Abuse

Donny1020

1. Abuser name: Sharkyscape

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18151382

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10:53pm

5. PROOF: post-18161-0-66115400-1384149295_thumb.jpgpost-18161-0-72137000-1384149309_thumb.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident - Sharkyscape was looking to find a gunplanter who had been gunplanting for a few rounds. Finally found out who it was (good on him for that) but then proceeded to abuse all chat after the player was tlisted. Could have just tlisted and said do not gunplant anymore but instead decides to disrespect the player in all chat.

the guy i thought was a random that joined he used a name sami something and was using a very annoying voice that hurt my ears i didnt know he was admin but he wanted to be the lead with the very annoying voice i asked him about 5 times 2 times in chat the other times over mic and he never stopped i didnt think he was admin because ive never seen him on the server before and he just had some random name usualy people without HG or something r just normal people expecially when it was the first time i seen him on there but i wasnt able to mute him in playerlist because of the fact he wanted to lead but he was hurting my ears i asked him nicely to stop but he wouldnt

ive tried so hard to keep my rep up on the server ive been following all the rules and everything but people wanna bait me and i fell into a trap even some of the admin have realised that im really trying and they r proud of the way im dealing with things

Edited by sharkyscape