Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Gun Skin Idea

I know you can create custom skins that only you can see unless someone else has downloaded the same skin.

I was wondering, to the people more knowledgable on this subject than me, if there would be a way to create CUSTOM HG WEAPON SKINS and have it as part of the download for the JB map. I think it would be a cool idea and help out with some cool themed days (christmas guns or halloween guns........cough*canadianguns*cough).

I know this would be time consuming and what not but we could always turn it into an event where we feature the best guns our members and supporters have created and showcase them in the JB server.

And for all you MURICANS! jsut imagine the possibilities.......

3jBLRxA.jpg

• Like 2

This sounds good to me for guns you don't have skins for otherwise I feel like my stat track weapons are going to waste. Kinda like the knife skins for vip/gold accounts.

Thats a great idea. If we could have something like this PURCHASEABLE in the !shop menu. That would be sick

• Like 2

But you have to alter the games gcf which if you go to matchmaking or any competitive servers, you'll just get kicked. And I don't see any other way to actually set it so your skin would be that, it just changes the default weapons skin, it's not customizable like you thinkm

Server sided skins should work, but as for overlay textures (camos) I don't even think you can edit those client side...