Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Woogie Motha Fuckin Boogie

Its ya boy WOOGIE MOTHA FUCKIN BOOGIE aka NorthAmericanGroundApe.

I enjoy riding my long-board down Californias shores, smoking calis finest buds with the homies in the most beautiful of locations (strictly blunts no paper no bowls homie), going off-road in ma jeep, getting plastered off gin straight

( fuck that mixing bullshit). Goin to concerts and turnin the fuck up.

While im not busy holdin down a full time job or attending school and fuckin yo ex girl. I get online late at night to play Jailbreak.

• Like 1

Dat intro!

But hey welcome :-)

Hi would you able to change that avatar

i think im gong to like you

Hi there! Welcome to HG!

yoyo welcome

Welcome.

Welcome.

thank you for the warm welcomes. It is possible for me to change the avatar but it will take some time. anyways i also want to add that if anyone here is in cali and plays hockey you should def stop by my hometown rink ill let you in on a bleeze and we can get drunk and get on the ice and tear shit up

• Like 1

Guest The_Monkey

I enjoy riding my long-board down Californias shores, smoking calis finest buds with the homies in the most beautiful of locations (strictly blunts no paper no bowls homie), going off-road in ma jeep, getting plastered off gin straight

While im not busy holdin down a full time job or attending school and fuckin yo ex girl. I get online late at night to play Jailbreak.

I guess HG could use a couple of more tools around.

• Like 6

I had two friends die because they smoked 3 whole marijuanas. I'm calling the police for your safety.