Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rmp banned?

SWAT Sniper 117

I dont understand why we all get banned they should only ban the players doing stupid things. I dont know why i got banned just for having the " TAGS " they have no proof of me doing anything wrong ?

It's a precautionary measure.

Generally a clan should be in charge of who they accept into their clan, rather than just adding everyone they see. RMP has already recruited previous found wallhackers which were then Global Banned from HG. You'd think they'd be more careful after that.

ok...even though there are good people in rmp we will all stay banned, i guess its alright with me, it is your server, he has a right to do whatever he wants whether we did anything wrong or not...pce hg members fun time playing with most of u guys

Sorry to hear about this. I was told about this by SWAT on ventrilo and I pretty agree with everything on both sides; RMP does have cool guys, but there also plenty of trouble causers within the clan - so whatever action was taken seems warranted, cool guys or not.

The matter 'tis up to Council and for now, it seems they have spoken.

it seems to me the soulution to your problems would be banning the problem makers, i only play on office, so the people who ask me to join are already in office, so just because they join and wear the tags me and my brother made, doesnt mean all of us should be banned, thats a punishment to the good guys too, just ban the problem makers

ummm we dont recruit show me proof we have fun in office, and people want to join, so i tell them to add me to friends and i talk to them from there and the wallers walled AFTER they joined, and we all wallhack? yeah the people with below a 1 kd in our clan are walling...

hey leave the people with below 1 kdr out of this :)