Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rmp banned?

SWAT Sniper 117

You guys teamstack, you ghost and overall cause problems in our server. This is why we discourage people forming clans in our servers. Because, for all the good intentions you may have in the beginning, in the end, you just make headaches for us. I look at your steam group and most of the people in your clan come from our servers and in some cases, our fucking clan. "No recruiting" doesn't mean that you can tell people "oh just talk to me over here, it's not on the servers, so it's ok". I've gotten enough complaints about most of your clan that you are done on HG servers.

Anyone in RMP has 2 options at this point. Either you:

1. Leave the clan, drop the tag, and leave the steam community group or;

2. Stay banned.

Your choice.

If you choose number 1, PM me your steam ID. Make sure you leave the group AND drop the tag before you contact me, otherwise I'll just ignore you.

holy crap, 1 everyone calls us shitty so how is it teamstacking if a bunch of shitties are on 1 team 2. i dont ask people to talk to me over here, they talk to me first ive been told multiple times its ok to me to talk to people thru steam, just bc were having fun and people want in on our circle ur mad? why, and ban the individuals who are a problem. look, people play on office and act on way or the other, just bc they have a tag in fron of their name doesnt mean they behave worse? it doesnt make sense, so just bc some peopl everyone ambiguously calls problems joins the clan, doesnt mean you should ban us all, ban those people, they are on office wether or not they are in the clan, this tactic of banning my group doesnt make sense. when you can lamp i would like to talk to you about this in vent i sent u a steam friend request so we can see when each other is on

and about ghosting, ive had several hg members ask to come ghost in my vent with me, wich we dont do, so what ban hg bc some people in it arent following the rules. a clan ban is not the solution to your problems, if individuals need to be delt with, then that should be te approach you take