Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Notorious

TryeseJabills

NOTORIOUS

Leaders

1. Notorious Jabills

2. Notorious Chief (Inviter)

Officers

1.Notorious Shiv (Recruiter)

Members

1. Notorious Riley

2. Notorious Tom; |

3. Notorious Demers

Users Waiting to be Invited:

This is a thread for Notorious members, and people who would like to join and is our official "Home page". If you see any errors, have any comments, or just want to chat post below.

In the event that someone receives three strikes they will be automatically removed from the org. This is an example of three strikes "Notorious Chief; |||".

Requirements:

One major requirement is activity, you must be Active furthermore you must have at least 2 days worth of play time, (some considerations can be made for serious players) another needed requirement is the ability to join HG's teamspeak server, (a guide on that can be found in the joining section) you must also have readily available weapons and a decent vehicle at all times, you should be respectful of people and their ideas, and have the decency to not speak over someone while they are speaking. One final quality that is preferred is having a mic, but is not needed.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS

1. "Notorious" will be your first name. No exceptions.

2. You must always wear a Suit and Tie, unless you are a female.

3. Must be an active player and have 2 days played (some exceptions may apply).

4. While a member of our org you must always follow the server rules at ALL times, failure to do so will result in a strike or possibly a kick depending on the offense.

5. You need to know how or learn right away how to base and raid while follow the server rules. This especially applies to the 30 min raid rule.

6. Before receiving an invite you are required to read and OBEY all server rules by pressing F1. You will be asked a random question about the rules by either an org leader or recruiter before you're allowed to join.

​Organization Conduct -Always Check This for Updates:

1. DO NOT argue with any members, talk to your most available organization leader or Officers to settle it, if the issue progresses then continue with the proper procedure through HG Bans, here.

2. Conduct is subject to change, and any organization Leader or Officers word is over them.

3. Whenever you join the perp server; join the Teamspeak @ voice.hellsgamers.com:2012

4. Always wear the gang uniform, and customize your car to the fullest possible extent.

5. Don't argue with admins; have a problem with them? If you feel you wronged, please refer to Jabills or any Mod/GMOD DA+.

6. Welcome and encourage new members and get to know them.

7. If a gang member is in need of help, then help them out.

8. If you're growing, you CAN raid. at the approval of the org leader, to prevent breaking the 30 minute raid rule.

9. DO NOT constantly raid orgless people, this causes hatred towards the gang. ( IF you START DRAMA, you will be kicked from ORG and possibly banned).

10. When raiding be as efficient as possible, don't bring half the server into it.

11. Think before you act, don't always kill; try to lie or RP things out. <-------VERY IMPORTANT! (Think before you act.)

12. DO NOT go around talking shit, whether it be in the name of bragging or being butt-hurt. This includes anything from organizations, to the way someone sounds. This is not limited to OOC but also means in organizational chat, and in local.

13. DO NOT constantly beg org members for materials. Of course we are all here to help each other out BUT please learn to be self sufficient. This has caused problems in the past for us.

Applications:

• RP name:
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious ______?"
  • STEAM name:
  • STEAM ID:
  • Time played:
  • Perp Cash:
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.)
  • Cars owned:
  • Ban history:
  • Why do you wish to join?

*Format created by HG | Rizon [A]*

Edited by Rizon
  • Like 1

RP name: brandon polhamus

If joined your name will be "Notorious polhamus

STEAM name:xxninjaassassin

Time played: 1 week

Perp Cash:210k

Skills:sub gun 5.pistol 4.crafting maxed. driving maxed.

Cars owned:monster truck.audi.mercedes

Ban history:0

Why do you wish to join?: because i now people in the org and its a good org and i think you will like me

• Like 1

RP name: brandon polhamus

If joined your name will be "Notorious polhamus

STEAM name:xxninjaassassin

Time played: 1 week

Perp Cash:210k

Skills:sub gun 5.pistol 4.crafting maxed. driving maxed.

Cars owned:monster truck.audi.mercedes

Ban history:0

Why do you wish to join?: because i now people in the org and its a good org and i think you will like me

Accepted, Please wait for Tyrese Jabills to login for a clan invite please be online within the next few hours! Thanks.

-Notorious Chief.

• Like 1

• RP name: Matt Cutie
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Face"
  • STEAM name: -hg- Face
  • Time played: 10 minutes
  • Perp Cash:3k
  • Skills: Im good at killing :)
  • Cars owned: None
  • Ban history: None
  • Why do you wish to join?: I want to get into perp and some of my friends are in this organization, i would play a lot it seems like fun!

• Like 1

• RP name: Matt Cutie
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Face"
  • STEAM name: -hg- Face
  • Time played: 10 minutes
  • Perp Cash:3k
  • Skills: Im good at killing :)
  • Cars owned: None
  • Why do you wish to join?: I want to get into perp and some of my friends are in this organization, i would play a lot it seems like fun!

Playing with you now, Will let you know when your in the org.

• Like 1

• RP name: Soul Taker
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious _Soul_?"
  • STEAM name: Soul
  • Time played: 1 month
  • Perp Cash: like 2 mil
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) everything maxed
  • Cars owned: Mercedes, pickup, corvette, and 250GT
  • Ban history: no
  • Why do you wish to join? cus its a good org with nice people

Accepted! Change your name then get a Tuxido then PM me ingame.

• RP name: Twinster Merptiy
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Twinster"
  • STEAM name: Twinster2
  • Time played: 2 days
  • Perp Cash: 25k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) Genes- 3 strength, 1 dexterity, 1 regen, 1 intelligence. Allows ability to lockpick, grow, and are good raiding/basing genes in general.
  • Cars owned: Ford Focus and Ferrari Spyder
  • Why do you wish to join? I like the idea of being in a big and serious org with quality players. I want to contribute to an awesome org because typical PERP life isn't fun enough without bros (or sis's, lol).

• RP name: Twinster Merptiy
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Twinster"
  • STEAM name: Twinster2
  • Time played: 2 days
  • Perp Cash: 25k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) Genes- 3 strength, 1 dexterity, 1 regen, 1 intelligence. Allows ability to lockpick, grow, and are good raiding/basing genes in general.
  • Cars owned: Ford Focus and Ferrari Spyder
  • Why do you wish to join? I like the idea of being in a big and serious org with quality players. I want to contribute to an awesome org because typical PERP life isn't fun enough without bros (or sis's, lol).

Accepted, Change your name and get a tuxido and i'll invite you soon.

• RP name: based josh
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious josh_____?"
  • STEAM name: BA$ED JO$H
  • Time played: 3 weeks
  • Perp Cash: 698k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) raiding, basing, prop placing, and crafting
  • Cars owned: audi, mercedes, gmc truck, and lambo
  • Ban history: got banned for like 2 hours 2 times i believe, but those are old, i finnaly returned from a year away from gmod
  • Why do you wish to join? well your org seems pretty chill, not really big, and skilled too, so yea!

and yea thats my app

OFWGKTA

post-22354-0-60005200-1388128435_thumb.png

• RP name: based josh
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious josh_____?"
  • STEAM name: BA$ED JO$H
  • Time played: 3 weeks
  • Perp Cash: 698k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) raiding, basing, prop placing, and crafting
  • Cars owned: audi, mercedes, gmc truck, and lambo
  • Ban history: got banned for like 2 hours 2 times i believe, but those are old, i finnaly returned from a year away from gmod
  • Why do you wish to join? well your org seems pretty chill, not really big, and skilled too, so yea!

and yea thats my app

OFWGKTA

Accepted.

• RP name: Diamond Geezer
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Geezer ?"
  • STEAM name:DiamondGeezer
  • Time played:3weeks
  • Perp Cash:1.2mil
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) - Basing & gun crafting/ Ammo
  • Cars owned:Escalade, 250GT, Hummer H1, Mule, Gallardo, Veyron, GMC Syclone, Audi, Mercedes SL65 AMG, BMW M5 E60 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
  • Ban history:N/A
  • Why do you wish to join? I need a new org to be a part with and run the streets of EvoCity.

• RP name: Diamond Geezer
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Geezer ?"
  • STEAM name:DiamondGeezer
  • Time played:3weeks
  • Perp Cash:1.2mil
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.) - Basing & gun crafting/ Ammo
  • Cars owned:Escalade, 250GT, Hummer H1, Mule, Gallardo, Veyron, GMC Syclone, Audi, Mercedes SL65 AMG, BMW M5 E60 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
  • Ban history:N/A
  • Why do you wish to join? I need a new org to be a part with and run the streets of EvoCity.

Approved, Change your name and get a tux please! :D

• RP name: Shawn Hassan
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Hassan?"
  • STEAM name: -hg- hasleek
  • STEAM ID:1:63331865
  • Time played:2 weeks (5months real time)
  • Perp Cash:360k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.):can make all guns , maxed lockpicking
  • Cars owned:Alot ( stallion , mini , shelby , escalade , hakumai , hummer , bently + )
  • Ban history:2 blacklists and 1 ban ( wen i first started 3 months ago non after that )
  • Why do you wish to join?: well i noticed u guys are growing + 2 of my mates are in your org and i want to be apart of a new org and get to know people better

• RP name: Shawn Hassan
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Hassan?"
  • STEAM name: -hg- hasleek
  • STEAM ID:1:63331865
  • Time played:2 weeks (5months real time)
  • Perp Cash:360k
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.):can make all guns , maxed lockpicking
  • Cars owned:Alot ( stallion , mini , shelby , escalade , hakumai , hummer , bently + )
  • Ban history:2 blacklists and 1 ban ( wen i first started 3 months ago non after that )
  • Why do you wish to join?: well i noticed u guys are growing + 2 of my mates are in your org and i want to be apart of a new org and get to know people better

Accepted.

• RP name: True Cosmic
  • If joined your name will be "Notorious Cosmic?"
  • STEAM name: [HG] CosmicSparta
  • STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:58988124
  • Time played: 4 Weeks And Almost 10 months in perp
  • Perp Cash:100K
  • Skills (Gun crafting, lockpicking ect.): Make Guns, Lockpick, Etc
  • Cars owned: Audi, Yankee, Hummer, 1996 Shelby
  • Ban history: http://hellsgamers.c...M_0:0:58988124
  • Why do you wish to join?: New Org and Trying to help.

Accepted.

Notorious Chief and I are now recruiting NEW members. Certain previous members (without naming names) have unfortunately created an ill name for the org. Because of this we are forced revamp. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NOT JOIN!! - Jabills

Edited by TryeseJabills