Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Short

skeleton

1. Abuser name: [HG] Short

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25957607

3. What server: CS:S Crackhouse USA

4. About what time: 6:30pm

5. PROOF: Demo attached to post

6. Please tell us about the incident: User is using some form of bhop script, or a server-side plugin with his admin privileges of being able to automatically bhop. I've personally been KZ'ing for years, and especially after the patch of the 64-66 tick came out for source, you're not able to gain as much speed as he's doing with default mwheeldown. Regardless if it's a script or not, it's definitely a problem in the servers, and as a few years player in that crackhouse server, it's a disadvantage towards everyone else if you have a user (especially a admin) flying around the map, untouchable, speeding to the CT's roof and killing people.

It was a issue during zblock days of source when the tick was higher, and now it's currently a issue with this user in this server. Admin or not, proof is evident, and it's a unfair advantage over other users. Nobody in the server is fine with it - lots of users complaining about it, and resulting in leaving.

* Note, this isn't a first incident, it's been a recurring one throughout some months now, but I didn't bother making a report against him until now.

short-bhop.dem

• Like 1

What kinda server is that?

FPS. MAX.

It was a suggestion and or thought that the specific server could of had a plugin built-in that allowed admins having a "auto bhop" option - "FPS. MAX." does not alter a servers tick - I personally have over 300 in that crackhouse, yet with mwheeldown +jump binded, I'm unable to gain rapid speed as you could in previous patches of source. Your argument is a bit invalid, and it only leads to question your overall knowledge.

Regardless, script, server-side plugin, "fps max", it's a disadvantage to everyone playing in the server when you're able to fly across a small map and gain access to points where they're contested. I'd like to hear from another's perspective (preferably another admin/senior that's able to take care of this situation).