Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Initialized Perp

dumgum17

Initialized
PERP
Recruitment Open!

Leader / Owner:

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Co-Leader:

Curtis White

Moderator:

Members:

John Cartter

Tyron Sirmixalot

Barney Barneyson

Micheal Wolf

Jason Clark

Dodge Doe

James Doey

Dark Soul

Recruits:

Alex Vanleeuwen

Civil Warrior

Don Wilson

Retired:

Tut tuttie (was one of our mods.) Tut was an awesome player and had helped the org out a bunch. He is a great guy and is still playing perp he thought it was just time to move on and join another org. He brought plenty of potential to this org and he will truely be missed.
:(

Requirements to join our organisation:

1:) Must respect all server rules at
ALL TIMES
. (Failure to do so may get you
kicked
from the org.)

2:) Must have AT LEAST 3 DAYS of playing time on the Hells Gamers PERP server.

3:) Must have a decent car (ATV doesn't count) and be painted black. (Our org car is a black Ferrari Spyder and we highly recommend having it.)

4:) Our org requires to be wearing a suit and tie at
all times.

5:) You must be willing to raid and base with us at
all times.
(When online.)

6:) You must be able to be self efficient when basing. (Yes we will be able to supply the first few times but eventually you must supply yourself.)

7:) Help fellow members of your org.

8:) Do NOT cause any org drama. If there is a problem contact either Co-Owners or higher rank (owner.) We will try to handle the situation. If continues both will be kicked from org.

9:) You can use team speak or skype but it is not required yet it's highly recommended.

10:) Don't be a troll.

11:) Any questions ask a person in the org (with a higher rank then you) for help. Rather ask questions then look stupid.

12:) Must respect all org members with a higher rank. (and lower as it's nice
:P
)

13:) MUST BE ACTIVE (failure to do so will be a kick) If you know you will not be on please advise the Co-owners or owner.

Organization Conduct -Always Check This for Updates:

. DO NOT argue with any members, talk to your most available organization leader or manager to settle it, if the issue progresses then continue with the proper procedure through HG Bans,

2. Conduct is subject to change, and any organization Leader or Managers word is over them.

3. Whenever you join the perp server; join HG Teamspeak @ voice.hellsgamers.com:2012

4. Always wear the gang uniform, and customize your car to the fullest possible extent.

5. Don't argue with admins; have a problem with them? If you feel you wronged, please refer to Rizon or any GMOD DA+.

6. Welcome and encourage new members and get to know them.

7. If a gang member is in need of help, then help them out.

8. If you're growing, you CAN raid.

9. DO NOT constantly raid orgless people, this causes hatred towards the gang. ( IF you START DRAMA, you will be kicked from ORG and possibly banned by me.)

10. When raiding be as efficient as possible, don't bring half the server into it.

11. Think before you act, don't always kill; try to lie or RP things out. <-------VERY IMPORTANT! (Think before you act.)

12. DO NOT go around talking shit, whether it be in the name of bragging or being butt-hurt. This includes anything from organizations, to the way someone sounds. This is not limited to OOC but also means in organizational chat, and in local.

Application (failure to answer will be an auto denied)

In game name (RP name):

Steam name:

Time played on the PERP server:

PERP Cash:

Cars owned:

How did you hear of us / who told you about us?

Why do you want to join?

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (guns, lockpicks)

Things you're good at?

Things you're bad at?

(If your application is accepted it will take various days to judge if you get into the member position depending on activity and skill level. The members, co-owners and owners will be judging if you get moved up into member or not.)

Edited by dumgum17

In game name (RP name): Don wilson

Steam name: Captaincracker

Time played on the PERP server: Over a month of play time

PERP Cash: $1.8 million

Cars owned: Ferrari 458 Italia, Van

How did you hear of us / who told you about us? Jesus, David, Sawata, Curtis

Why do you want to join? I need a good, mature organization, unlike the Columbian Cartel

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (guns, lockpicks) Whatever you need

Things you're good at? Everything

Things you're bad at? Shooting automatic weapons, but im not terrible

• Like 5

In game name (RP name): Don wilson

Steam name: Captaincracker

Time played on the PERP server: Over a month of play time

PERP Cash: $1.8 million

Cars owned: Ferrari 458 Italia, Van

How did you hear of us / who told you about us? Jesus, David, Sawata, Curtis

Why do you want to join? I need a good, mature organization, unlike the Columbian Cartel

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (guns, lockpicks) Whatever you need

Things you're good at? Everything

Things you're bad at? Shooting automatic weapons, but im not terrible

ACCEPTED!!! WELCOME TO OUT ORG :D

Edited by dumgum17
  • Like 2

In game name (RP name): Leopord Slikk

Steam name: SHADOW

Time played on the PERP server: Over 3 days

PERP Cash: $0.8 million

Cars owned: Ferrari 250GT , GM Willard

How did you hear of us / who told you about us? Tut

Why do you want to join? For a good org for good gaming

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? Guns , ammo , molotov cocktails , fixing

Things you're good at? Driving

Things you're bad at? Can't make lockpicks

Edited by SHADOWthe852
  • Like 3

In game name (RP name): Leopord Slikk

Steam name: SHADOW

Time played on the PERP server: Over 3 days

PERP Cash: $0.8 million

Cars owned: Ferrari 250GT , GM Willard

Why do you want to join? For a good org for good gaming

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? Guns , ammo , molotov cocktails , fixing

Things you're good at? Driving

Things you're bad at? Can't make lockpicks

Sorry but we had to deny this as we could only accepted one of the 2 new apps we got. Please feel free to apply again once we are recruiting again. :D

In game name (RP name): Curits White

Steam name:iBmXFoReVeR11

Time played on the PERP server:3day

PERP Cash: 5k

Cars owned: van

How did you hear of us / who told you about us? William

Why do you want to join? became I am Co- Leader

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (guns, lockpicks)

Things you're good at? lockpicks

Things you're bad at? nothing

In game name (RP name): Curits White

Steam name:iBmXFoReVeR11

Time played on the PERP server:3day

PERP Cash: 5k

Cars owned: van

How did you hear of us / who told you about us? William

Why do you want to join? became I am gay

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (Being gay, spreading the love)

Things you're good at? Nothing

Things you're bad at? everything

Accepted

Edited by vinyl scratched

Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform you this. I have had in mind to switch back onto my old organiziation, as I miss the people really much. I don't know how to leave all of you guys though, I'll have to think about it. If my brother really wants to stay, then i might stay too, as we mainly want to be in same Orginization. Just to letting you know, i won't forget you; You're really awesome guys (and girls) I feel a lot of you, been a long good time, almost like a family. . . I hope we can stay 'Family' though we probly might not play together that much as earlier. Tsunayoshi, Jesus, Doe, Curtis, Don, all of you. I really enjoyied our time together, can't describe it ;S. I really just want to stay contact with all of you, had been amazing week and lot of funny momments we had ;) Will surely gonna miss our time, chill out and hopely seeing you tommorow <3

• Like 1

We need to start recruiting, not just waiting for people to join. The Columbian cartel is getting huge, along with several other organizations. We gotta start attracting players

Yeah, perhaps we should recruit more people, but Colombian Cartel was disable this night, so don't be afraid of losing. :)

In game name (RP name): Hellsgamers Zimmer (from when I was an hg recruit - am applying again :D)

Steam name: Stalking Wolf

Time played on the PERP server: 6 days, but before I stopped playing ti said 2 weeks? Either way.

PERP Cash: 75,000 saving up for a car, as I am restarting, when I left the first time, I had 500k, gave it all away when I left.

Cars owned: None at the moment, used to own an Audi, but saving up for a car since I started playing again yesterday. I might get gold in the near future :o

Why do you want to join? I like active orgs, and so far, the players I have seen are genuinely nice and welcoming.

What abilities / skills / things can you craft? (guns, lockpicks): I have 14 genes at the moment, but I am willing to reskill to what is needed. Right now it is skilled for making weapons.

Things you're good at? Driving, basing and setting up bases.

Things you're bad at? Robbing the bank, lockpicking.

I am kinda in the middle of bad and good with raiding and shooting. I can aim well with the shotgun, but I am bad with pistols and automatics.

• Like 3