Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rule For Multi Shop Owning (Large And Small Store)

Methland

I would like to propose a rule to make it against the rules to own both Large and Small Store at the same time because it disturbs the gameplay not to have competitors. According to Tehplaayer there is no reason you cannot own both which I believe is a loophole and misusing the shops. Rule 20 says " Shops are for retail purposes only! (This includes Shop A-D."(PERP Rules). If you own both shops how does it help with retail purposes which leads me to believe that owning both shops break rule 20 ESPECIALLY when the other store isn't being used. You as a clan have a time to make a rule to prevent people from owning both shops 24/7. Also by letting this slide your saying you could own both shops, not use them and be growing for hours somewhere else. Overall, you have your chance now to fix this rule and prevent everyone from using this trick because it would suck to never be able to get a shop other than a strange one.

Take the opportunity and patch this loophole before it gets out of control

Methland contributed to this suggestion

Suggestion given based on Tehplaayers judgement rule 20 did not prevent one from owning both stores.

"before it get's out of control"

It's never been necessarily a problem. I feel you're just out to make it one.

As a person who was a part of the discussion of the rule when it was made, we didn't target it as a rule to make it so people couldn't own two shops. The rule was designed so that people, trolls like yourself, weren't growing in large shop in order to kill some cops to aid the rule that you're not supposed to bait cops. Notice how we don't have Chop Shop listed as a real shop.

Your example of having the person "own both shops, not use them and be growing for hours somewhere else" wasn't what sparked your argument. The person was there... and was using one of them as a shop... there isn't a problem.

For now I'm locking this. It's going to become one giant troll fest and people are going to get infracted. As was said it's allowed so long as you're using it as a shop. If any other leadership want to chime in feel free. I believe this has been addressed and knowing methland I'm doing you a favor by locking it.

Shops are for retail purposes only! (This includes Shop A-D.) Chop shop is NOT a shop!

So this state retail shops are that use only,

. If you own both shops how does it help with retail purposes which leads me to believe that owning both shops break rule 20 ESPECIALLY when the other store isn't being used. You as a clan have a time to make a rule to prevent people from owning both shops 24/7.

How is this breaking rule 20 Methland? Have you looked around the darn map!!! you have shops A,B,C,D, Red Barracuda, and the Bluesrus, and industrial shop A and B. Stop ranting and making dram for nothing for our moderators.

You not turning against us but your trying to tell us what do and being a dick about it. Stop with that disrespectful attitude and learn your place.