Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dayz Standalone Server

Pilpest

Server Config  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i might play on it? depends tho, is it gonna be day and night? first person only? who's our admins? who is gonna take care of it when the rest of dayz is playing rust? these questions need to be addressed before i can even say yes or no

• Like 3

alot of csgo people would play on it including myself

I know for a fact that quite a few of us CS:GO members would be on that a lot. So +1 for our own server.

Definetly would play

Does that mean you'd all play for a couple weeks before the game gets repetitive/boring, or that you'd be playing well past that? It could easily be a similar scenario to Battlefield 4, where people played our servers for a little bit, but now they draw zero players.

If you want to get a standalone server for DayZ, you can, as it is has potential to maintain a sustainable population due to the sheer number of people who own the alpha already. However, there needs to be preparation and determination to keep those people around for months and beyond, not for a matter of days simply due to novelty, i.e. the modded DayZ servers.

• Like 3

I will definitely be playing but it must be a first person only server. Me and many of the other csgo players play a lot of Dayz but stick with 3PP off because of some bad experience of people peeking corners while they are hidden.

If It is a 3PP enabled server then I will not be playing on that server.

As for day/night I would prefer it to rotate every few hours but it is not a big deal.

• Like 3

I would play on it when I can. As being a family first guy I'm not on a lot except in the way early mornings when they are sleeping and sometimes on my days off. \

but with that said if the servers are stable (as well as they can be for alpha stage) and they are relatively cheap then I say do it